PDA

View Full Version : Every mudshark eventually gets eaten

yuanlieren
03-24-2021, 08:40 AM
White girl gets drugged, raped, and dies after going off alone with two niggers in Miami during spring break

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida/2021/03/22/2-spring-breakers-drugged-raped-woman-then-partied-cops-say-she-died-in-south-beach-hotel/

From the article:

"He confessed to police that he and Taylor met the woman at a local restaurant. Collier claimed that Taylor gave the girl a “green pill” as they walked on Ocean Drive" ---- Did their swagger, confidence and hypermasculinity turn her on?

It's amazing how these girls are "creeped out" by the scrawny guy that's a little off but harmless, but trust being completely alone with two niggers. She was probably a BLM supporter, and one of those stupid white girls that claimed that "Black violence is exaggerated by the media", or that "they behave that way because they're oppressed" (actual statements I have heard)

And why are these two niggers called "spring breakers"? That's implying their on break from college, which I doubt

jenkemfactory
03-24-2021, 09:44 AM
It's sad, this brainwashing.
Why would you take a pill from a stranger? Even worst, why would you take a pill from a nigger stranger? And let me tell you, niggers are strange. What is more strange than a nigger?

haywood
03-24-2021, 09:56 AM
It's sad, this brainwashing.
Why would you take a pill from a stranger? Even worst, why would you take a pill from a nigger stranger? And let me tell you, niggers are strange. What is more strange than a nigger?

ANOTHER nigger!!

IseDaDiva
03-24-2021, 10:22 AM
The niggers probably slipped the pill into her drink, following in the footsteps of the great Bill Coonsby.

And why are these two niggers called "spring breakers"? That's implying their on break from college, which I doubt

They probably are. I saw one such college nigger on my court shows. The thing was illiterate and could barely speak coherently. He was studying rap or some such and he liked going to skoo because "Dey gi' you a whole bunch of free munny!"

Jim Crow
03-24-2021, 07:04 PM
I got no mercy!As bad as it may sound,I call it just deserts for any white girl who want to mingle with a nigger(s). A self-respecting white girl should’t even talk to or look at a fucking nigger.

IseDaDiva
03-25-2021, 07:51 PM
Mess with niggers, end up as dead meat in the worst-case scenario. Best case scenario - be a single mother on welfare with an incarcerated buck, a bunch of mutt sprogs and look 25 years older than you are. It's a lose/lose proposition.

The answer is simple: Do not engage with niggers for any reason whatsoever. To do so is unnatural and dangerous.

haywood
03-25-2021, 08:14 PM
Mess with niggers, end up as dead meat in the worst-case scenario. Best case scenario - be a single mother on welfare with an incarcerated buck, a bunch of mutt sprogs and look 25 years older than you are. It's a lose/lose proposition.

The answer is simple: Do not engage with niggers for any reason whatsoever. To do so is unnatural and dangerous.

:potd:bugeye