PDA

View Full Version : Nigger disobeys parking laws. Car is getting towed. Fights with tow guy hides in car. Sucker punches tow guy.

Cat fur allergic
03-23-2021, 11:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CywA3MOi7L0

Ray Cizzums
03-23-2021, 01:14 PM
The tow truck driver should know my favorite road rage tactic. Stand close to the driver's door, then make sure he bumps you with it when it opens. When he's halfway out, lean on the door. His head will be wide open, and you can keep him pinned as long as you want.

haywood
03-23-2021, 02:24 PM
The tow truck driver should know my favorite road rage tactic. Stand close to the driver's door, then make sure he bumps you with it when it opens. When he's halfway out, lean on the door. His head will be wide open, and you can keep him pinned as long as you want.

I had a human friend who was a Repo Maing in a FUXATED area. He told me some funny stories!!

Jim Crow
03-23-2021, 05:24 PM
I was a little disappointed with that video.nigger wasn’t ventilated or beat down by popo.In fact, it looks like the black bastard got off the hook.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-23-2021, 06:31 PM
I have seen very similar situations personally. Niggers park illegally then go full blown CAT5 when the truck shows up. They ALWAYS lose and then end up in cuffs :lol. Niggers are too stupid and think they are going to scare the driver and get their car back. Dumb nigger... Even if you got your car back the driver has your plates and will just call the cops.

haywood
03-23-2021, 06:35 PM
I have seen very similar situations personally. Niggers park illegally then go full blown CAT5 when the truck shows up. They ALWAYS lose and then end up in cuffs :lol. Niggers are too stupid and think they are going to scare the driver and get their car back. Dumb nigger... Even if you got your car back the driver has your plates and will just call the cops.

Yep!!

Cat fur allergic
03-24-2021, 12:36 AM
I got towed once in my life. and I doing something stupid with a girl near by. Girl turn out to be a future coalburner. Damn whore wasted a few years of my life.
Normally I'm pretty level headed. but when it comes to girls. My rational self is gone.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-24-2021, 04:33 AM
I got towed once in my life. and I doing something stupid with a girl near by. Girl turn out to be a future coalburner. Damn whore wasted a few years of my life.
Normally I'm pretty level headed. but when it comes to girls. My rational self is gone.
Can’t blame yourself for that. Ive had a few winners myself.

Tar Remover
03-24-2021, 08:32 AM
HAHAHA!!! At 3:34 Somebody said- "They arrested the niggerrrrr....":lol

Tar Remover
03-24-2021, 08:33 AM
I had a human friend who was a Repo Maing in a FUXATED area. He told me some funny stories!!

Oh DOOOO share!!!!