PDA

View Full Version : Oil Ginger Prince and Niggeress lied.

Cat fur allergic
03-22-2021, 01:34 PM
Marriage Certificate Proves Harry and Meghan Did Not Marry in Their Backyard as They Told Oprah

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/marriage-certificate-proves-harry-meghan-114436487.html

DR Spook
03-22-2021, 03:22 PM
Lying is like muh dikkin for niggers. It’s in their nature

haywood
03-22-2021, 06:57 PM
Lying is like muh dikkin for niggers. It’s in their nature

Yep!!

Sandy
03-22-2021, 10:03 PM
Just as a caution to all our members, it's best not to reveal that you're on social media if it can be traced back to you here on CO, unless you're using a VPN or proxy service to hide your IP, and using a throwaway e-mail address. Maybe none of us are really that important, but in this age of cancel culture, it's more important than ever to stay anonymous when it comes to expressing our true feelings. If someone watching our forums sees your name (even an anonymous one) on Yahoo, Twitter, Facespook, you could be outed and doxxed.

IseDaDiva
03-22-2021, 10:43 PM
Just as a caution to all our members, it's best not to reveal that you're on social media if it can be traced back to you here on CO, unless you're using a VPN or proxy service to hide your IP, and using a throwaway e-mail address. Maybe none of us are really that important, but in this age of cancel culture, it's more important than ever to stay anonymous when it comes to expressing our true feelings. If someone watching our forums sees your name (even an anonymous one) on Yahoo, Twitter, Facespook, you could be outed and doxxed.

A good reminder! I have more aliases than a criminigger and I don't even use any "social platforms"! :lol

Ray Cizzums
03-22-2021, 11:25 PM
I'm not on any social media. Years ago, some Liveleak asshole searched my old username, and came up with a joke I posted on *********** 6 years earlier. I was like wow Sherlock, you really blew the lid off that one, you got me - I'm a racist. Of course, the 500 incredibly racist comments I've posted on Liveleak, might have tipped you off that I don't give a fuck. Not to mention I was on *********** for about a week, before I realized it sucked and quit.

Chimp Detester
03-23-2021, 12:21 AM
We all know that being a liar is built into nigger DN-ape, as is stealing, muh-dicking and being extremely lazy.

And as far as social media goes, I concur it is great to have a pseudo account including a pseudo e-mail address.

Also glad to see parler.com is back up.

deadmann83
03-23-2021, 04:36 AM
Some "royal" cuckold lied about when he got married to a black whore, Ohhhh who cares? so called royalty and politicans lie all the time it's nothing new.