PDA

View Full Version : Lizzo the Sowapotamus Supreme posts nightmarish pics: "This what it looks like if I did a push-up on you"

Sandy
03-21-2021, 09:40 PM
Like the other thread, I can't bear to include the pics here. Eye bleach warning, mind bleach warning, if you click the link.

If I found a nigger over me like this, I know I'd have only seconds to live before it crushed my internal organs into oatmeal.

"ITS SHOOT YO SHOT SATURDAYS ALL BUCKETS NO MISSES // ENTER THE DMs AT UR OWN RISK," she joked in the caption of the photo series, which featured the star perched atop a luxurious yacht with the crystal-blue water behind her. She wore a shiny blue bikini with a snake-print beach cover-up, paired with black sunglasses, diamond hoops and her hair cascading down to the hips as she struck some sultry poses.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/lizzo-bikini-photos-push-up-180010117.html

Jim Crow
03-21-2021, 10:01 PM
Yikes! That fat ass fuckmonkey nigger bitch has no bitness wearing a two piece bathing suit.Blubbery nigger had no consideration for people around it.No one wants to see that shit!

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-21-2021, 10:52 PM
Hope it gets caught in a fishing net.

tweakstick
03-21-2021, 11:19 PM
I walk into my massive obese bathroom and I just stare into my wall-to-wall obese mirror and I just lather myself in the most obese expensive oils and creams

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F78b56 d78abe241a97f321122595fd4a9%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3 D8626110&f=1&nofb=1

IseDaDiva
03-21-2021, 11:57 PM
her hair cascading down to the hips as she struck some sultry poses.

Whose hair? Sure as shit isn't hers, unless they are referring to the fact that she paid for it. Fat bitch no doubt has a patchy brillo pad under there.

haywood
03-22-2021, 10:55 AM
Yikes! That fat ass fuckmonkey nigger bitch has no bitness wearing a two piece bathing suit.Blubbery nigger had no consideration for people around it.No one wants to see that shit!

Nigger beez a LAND MANATEE!! Actually, I'll apologize to manatees. They're cute, unlike this sumo sheboon!! :unigger:racist:bugeye:bobble

Jim Crow
03-22-2021, 01:39 PM
Nigger beez a LAND MANATEE!! Actually, I'll apologize to manatees. They're cute, unlike this sumo sheboon!! :unigger:racist:bugeye:bobble
It looks more like a steaming pile of shit!

haywood
03-22-2021, 02:30 PM
It looks more like a steaming pile of shit!

Tru Dat!!

Whitey Ford
03-22-2021, 02:58 PM
Man the harpoons!

I heard that if you're bad and go to hell when you die, that that Lizzo landwhale she boon will sit on your face. After it has devoured ten buckets of KFC extra crispy and has gotten gassy. I bet the ozone layer dies by 00001.% every time that creature expels gas. I bet that it is probably worse for the atmosphere than the entire dairy industry.

Blackout
03-22-2021, 05:07 PM
Thar sheboon blows!

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-22-2021, 05:47 PM
That thing can only be caught by a harpoon whale gun. Where are the Chinese when you really need them :lol

Then we have this, the sowapotmaus whining about being so fucking fat. Hey..... STOP shoving everything down your chiggun slot ya fat nigger.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMGBayTlESb/?utm_source=ig_embed

No diets work it says. Yea, fried chiggun diet definitely doesn’t work. I bet this manatee eats 10k calories a day.

Ray Cizzums
03-22-2021, 06:02 PM
Blimp-zillas like Jizzo are virtually bulletproof. Her disgusting fat body is the equivalent of a huge block of ballistic gelatin, used to test penetration and expansion of ammunition. If she went on a rampage, it would be next to impossible to stop, unless you had a cannon available.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-22-2021, 06:33 PM
As disgusting as that sowzilla is, even worse, you just have to know that some Negro buck somewhere is smacking its leeeips and grabbing its Muh Dik! looking at those hideous photos.

Odin's balls
03-23-2021, 01:37 AM
Thank god smell-o-vision hasn't been invented yet.

Sandy
03-23-2021, 06:11 PM
Thank god smell-o-vision hasn't been invented yet.

There was an old cartoon, I think one of Tex Avery's, that showed a TV doing that. It's fine if it's an actual cooking show, or a beautiful woman wearing perfume ;), but can you imagine changing channels and finding some nasty fugly she-nig that smells worse than it looks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsqQhPFXBEA

IseDaDiva
03-23-2021, 08:23 PM
I still say nigger sows are the most disgusting, filthy, vile, low down, violent, repulsive, over-sexed, nasty creatures on the entire planet. Even the bucks don't want them unless they have some money.

Ray Cizzums
03-23-2021, 09:55 PM
I still say nigger sows are the most disgusting, filthy, vile, low down, violent, repulsive, over-sexed, nasty creatures on the entire planet. Even the bucks don't want them unless they have some money.
The only problem is that the bucks will step right up and impregnate these monsters,
who then get gibs for the shitlings, which attracts more bucks, allowing the cycle to repeat itself.

IseDaDiva
03-23-2021, 10:48 PM
The only problem is that the bucks will step right up and impregnate these monsters,
who then get gibs for the shitlings, which attracts more bucks, allowing the cycle to repeat itself.

Oh, they have no trouble knocking the sows up the second the sows reach breeding age, but they don't stick around. They're either off to NU, muh dikkin another sow or finding some desperate, trashy, obese mudshark who will support them.

haywood
03-24-2021, 08:20 AM
Whose hair? Sure as shit isn't hers, unless they are referring to the fact that she paid for it. Fat bitch no doubt has a patchy brillo pad under there.

And some women from India gave up THEIR hair so that that land whale could have a weave!!

haywood
03-24-2021, 08:20 AM
i still say nigger sows are the most disgusting, filthy, vile, low down, violent, repulsive, over-sexed, nasty creatures on the entire planet. Even the bucks don't want them unless they have some money.

tru dat!!