PDA

View Full Version : MMA nigger talked tough, clowned around during fight, lost by unanimous decision, still won't change its ways

Sandy
03-21-2021, 02:46 PM
Holland (21-6 MMA, 7-3 UFC) suffered a unanimous decision loss to Derek Brunson (22-7 MMA, 13-5 UFC) in Saturday’s UFC on ESPN 21 headliner, and afterward he received a lot of criticism for his antics throughout the bout at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas.

Due to the amount of talking Holland did inside the octagon, UFC president Dana White said he thought the fighter had a “mental breakdown,” and others questioned why Holland didn’t focus more on fighting than chatting, especially when it was clear he was losing.

“Never going to stop talking,” Holland said on Instagram. “If you guys don’t f*cking like it, deuces. … I’m gonna be me till I die never said I wanted to be the champ I said I wanted to have a good time and that I did on to the next.”

Holland said he intends to go “back to the drawing board” after having his five-fight winning streak snapped by Brunson. A lack of defensive wrestling and getups from bottom were the difference for Holland. He was taken down six times over 25 minutes and controlled on the mat for nearly 17 minutes.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/03/kevin-holland-defiant-toward-post-loss-criticism-never-going-to-stop-talking

I think the nigger should keep doing the same thing, so it keeps losing.

haywood
03-21-2021, 03:23 PM
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/03/kevin-holland-defiant-toward-post-loss-criticism-never-going-to-stop-talking

I think the nigger should keep doing the same thing, so it keeps losing.

As do I!!

Ray Cizzums
03-21-2021, 04:07 PM
Nigger "Affa-letes" are all about the looka me - their stylin' comes first. They have completely ruined team sports with their selfish antics. The nigger fatigue that this has caused is tremendous, but the MSM just doubles, then triples down, insisting that it's not there.

Jim Crow
03-21-2021, 04:21 PM
Niggers are mostly all mouff!