PDA

View Full Version : Dumb girl gets into nigger car by mistake. She thought nigger was uber. Gets raped.

Cat fur allergic
03-21-2021, 12:52 PM
https://www.local10.com/news/local/2021/03/15/fort-lauderdale-man-arrested-for-raping-woman-after-posing-as-uber-driver/

She requested an Uber but ended up jumping into the wrong car.

You thinking they can't be this stupid. I can tell you they are. I had this happen to me a few times in NYC. Idiots would jump into my car thinking I'm uber. I'm like, do I look like urber! They look at their phone and leave LOL.
With uber you can see the pic of the driver and car etc...

GDRHammer
03-21-2021, 01:01 PM
Sadly this is just another case of stupid little girls doing stupid things that allow them to get into a situation that they have neither the ability nor experience to remove themselves from. This happens with alarming frequency yet stupid little girls never learn. Throw in a savage nigger who only things of muh-dikery and you have all the ingredients for disaster.

Sandy
03-21-2021, 01:56 PM
I hate to blame the victim, but in this case, come on, man! She's lucky she was only muh dikked. Wasn't it in NY that the same happened to a girl, and she got murdered?

Niggers' skin color is nature's warning sign. Even if it's your Uber or Lyft driver, even if it's a real taxi, don't get in if it's a nigger.

Edit: not in NY, but SC. The liberals running Wikipedia have made sure to talk about "suspect" and "alleged" as they hide that it was a nigger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Samantha_Josephson
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Nathaniel+Rowland

Jim Crow
03-21-2021, 03:59 PM
She musta been stupid and naive.Possibly drunk or high.Maybe all of the above.
First thing a parent should teach their children, never trust a nigger or be alone with a fucking nigger.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-21-2021, 05:17 PM
The liberals running Wikipedia have made sure to talk about "suspect" and "alleged" as they hide that it was a nigger.

I have come to realize that the word alleged is synonymous with nigger. Especially when used in conjunction with words such as teen, youth, man etc. In this respect a photo and name is almost never needed to conclude it was a nigger and there was nothing alleged about it.

Funny that word alleged is never used when a human commits a crime.

Simple fix for Uber. Do not let niggers drive for the company. The fallout from Dats Raysis will be less than the loss because people are scared to use the service due to niggers. The nigger was an actual Uber driver but just had the sign up as far as I can tell. He was cruising for drunk girls to do this exact thing.

I can't say I feel sympathy for her. I see it the same as someone who saw a hornet nest and ripped it open to see what was inside. You just don't feel sorry for them. They should know better. Uber is not a taxi and you should always use the app so you can look at their rating and their face. I have only ever used Uber a couple of times and always decline when it is a nigger.

IseDaDiva
03-21-2021, 05:48 PM
Shapsly Silencieux ?? WTF? Haitian?

According to authorities, Silencieux told her he needed to stop by his Fort Lauderdale apartment to grab his wallet and get gas.

The young woman ended up in his apartment, where detectives said he raped her.

I have never used, and would never dream of using, some Uber to get me anywhere. If I did, and if the nigger driver invited me into his nest on some patently false premise, the words "Just say NO" would enter my head.

I don't entirely blame this girl. She is one of the "Dumbest Generation" who is utterly clueless about anything at all if she hasn't seen it on Instagram, Reddit, or FB where nigger-worship is the norm, and so is an idiot like all the others her age who feel it would be rayciss or un-PC to refuse to enter the crib of some hideous nigger buck.

But yeah, she's extremely lucky she wasn't murdered, chopped up, and burned - not necessarily in that order.

haywood
03-21-2021, 07:54 PM
Sadly this is just another case of stupid little girls doing stupid things that allow them to get into a situation that they have neither the ability nor experience to remove themselves from. This happens with alarming frequency yet stupid little girls never learn. Throw in a savage nigger who only things of muh-dikery and you have all the ingredients for disaster.

TRU DAT, maing!!

jenkemfactory
03-22-2021, 12:26 AM
AGAIN? I thought this was an old article from a while back.
It's happening again?

tweakstick
03-22-2021, 12:51 AM
I don't entirely blame this girl. She is one of the "Dumbest Generation" who is utterly clueless about anything at all if she hasn't seen it on Instagram, Reddit, or FB where nigger-worship is the norm, and so is an idiot like all the others her age who feel it would be rayciss or un-PC to refuse to enter the crib of some hideous nigger buck.

As a father, one of my greatest fears is my child finding herself in a situation that through no fault of her own, other than not seeing or reading the signs on the wall, would find herself in a situation that she could not extricate herself from. It can happen so easily just walking through a mall on the wrong day and not knowing that some cop just got acquitted for making a dindu good after acting an ass. It can happen doing something as mundane as stopping for gas and not being aware of, or distracted from your surroundings. It can happen anywhere and we, as parents, can be powerless to stop it.

All you can do as a parent is to try to constantly undo the damage wrought by today's education system, peer pressure, societal "norms" and Hollywood/internet brainwashing.

It is an uphill battle.

At least I'm confident she has more sense than this girl did. She would never do something this stupid.

Ignatow
03-22-2021, 02:47 AM
I've used Uber many times, while on business trips. Nice area, though (Carmel, CA), so risk was low, and never a nigger driver. I really will not engage a nigger, once I see the picture. Camel jock names, I pass. As in everything in life, you must always be aware.

Kids and young adults these days are glued to their phones. They don't even lift their eyes even crossing the street. They don't see nigger drivers, because they don't look until it's too late, besides, they think BLM. Black means nigger, nigger means trouble!

Sandy
03-22-2021, 11:36 AM
I can't always blame parents. Some try really hard to warn their kids about the danger of niggers, without success. A friend's friend was a very pretty blonde girl, 20-something, and she married this filthy buck the color of a charcoal briquette. They couldn't bear to be apart during lockdowns, so they had a surprise small wedding. The poor father just did not look happy in the pictures. He's probably ready to heave every night at the thought of an impending grandniglet he'll be expected to hold and have pictures taken with.

Cat fur allergic
03-22-2021, 11:38 AM
I can't always blame parents. Some try really hard to warn their kids about the danger of niggers, without success. A friend's friend was a very pretty blonde girl, 20-something, and she married this filthy buck the color of a charcoal briquette. They couldn't bear to be apart during lockdowns, so they had a surprise small wedding. The poor father just did not look happy in the pictures. He's probably ready to heave every night at the thought of an impending grandniglet he'll be expected to hold and have pictures taken with.

America as a Civilization is done. Best bet is to have some states that will be remnants of it. East Coast, West Coast and southern Coast are all done.