PDA

View Full Version : Nigger kids are untouchable.

Cat fur allergic
03-21-2021, 02:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRoDBoFFC-Q

tweakstick
03-21-2021, 05:13 AM
I fear for this man's life now that his face has been on the news. The violence against him will only get worse in spades.

haywood
03-21-2021, 09:00 AM
I fear for this man's life now that his face has been on the news. The violence against him will only get worse in spades.

Pun DEFINITELY intended!!

Groid_Rage
03-21-2021, 09:16 AM
I remember when Spite Lee's "Do the Right Thing" came out. All I could feel was what a prison that pizza joint was for those Italians stuck in a hot Brooklyn nigger ghetto serving those apes in the heat.

Sandy
03-21-2021, 09:26 AM
Instead of all the woke activists posting and marching in neighborhoods where it doesn't matter, why don't they stand in front of these places that are experiencing continued nigger problems? Put on some martial arts uniforms, and it won't matter if they don't know kung fu or karate, 5 of them would make 100 niggers too afraid to start anything.

Jim Crow
03-21-2021, 09:27 AM
Niggers are dangerous savage beasts anywhere you go.But in NYC,where they are protected by liberal hack politicians and] allowed to commit whatever crimes their animal instinct desires,they’re even worse.And compounded with the fact that you can’t own a gun for protection in New York City,and law enforcement is neutered.My advice for the Chinese businessman is to sell and move. Buy a laundromat in a city that is in a 2nd amendment friendly state who support LEOs.Those states tend to have less nigger crime.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-21-2021, 12:30 PM
They are just 14 or 15 year old kids.

That is when the danger with niggers goes from likely to certain. One thing the liberal media is not showing is most of the crime against Asians is being committed by niggers. But they are doing their usual and folding it all into evil YT. It is easy for any rational person to know because when it is a white person, it is mentioned. Yet every dirty communist on the left who KNOWS this fact vehemently denies it.

Ignatow
03-21-2021, 02:25 PM
That is when the danger with niggers goes from likely to certain. One thing the liberal media is not showing is most of the crime against Asians is being committed by niggers. But they are doing their usual and folding it all into evil YT. It is easy for any rational person to know because when it is a white person, it is mentioned. Yet every dirty communist on the left who KNOWS this fact vehemently denies it.

Nigger youths are the worst. Just like rattlesnakes, they put in their venom all at once, and hide behind their age, while committing adult crimes. They wonder why they're hated, why they get shot by people and police only trying to defend themselves.

The crazy white guy who shot Asians isn't helping. Now all whites are bad and serial killers all over again, but in reality the niggers are the main cause of problems in the world. Unless the niggers are controlled, this will never end. Living in peace and harmony is never inside a nigger's walnut brain, and obviously they have no souls.

Ray Cizzums
03-21-2021, 03:07 PM
The crazy white guy who shot Asians isn't helping.
That's for sure, because when whites go on a shooting spree, there are a lot of fatalities. That grabs a lot more attention than when niggers address their mag dump to whom-it-may-concern. Look at the Philly nigger who shot up a bowling alley a couple of weeks ago - 1 killed, 4 wounded. Or the "Pop up" party shooting in Chitcago last week - 15 shot, but only two batwinged.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-21-2021, 04:59 PM
As for the White guy who shot up the parlor... That is the guys name and face they will attach to every attack by niggers that is now being broadcast as the outrage they can pin on white people. It is the same with every shooting of that type. A thousand nigger murderers will pass through and they will still be talking about this guy and gun control.

When the rooftop Koreans come back... These niggers are going to see that they aren't backing down and will no longer be victims of violent niggers. Because they do not have to fear the media calling them racist.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-21-2021, 07:02 PM
Not a single mention of race. Therefore, niggers.

Ray Cizzums
03-22-2021, 09:20 PM
Not a single mention of race. Therefore, niggers.
Ipso facto - the funky negro