PDA

View Full Version : Batwings for turdlet that clogged up the toilet!

Whitey Ford
03-20-2021, 08:22 PM
Man charged with capital murder for deadly shooting of 6-year-old child in Pasadena, police say

https://i.imgur.com/m7ryNno.jpg

A 6-year-old girl is dead after being shot multiple times by a relative in Pasadena on Friday, police said.

Pasadena police responded to reports of a shooting at an apartment complex located at 3637 Shaver Street around 11:30 a.m. Police said the 6-year-old, who the family has identified as Laurionne Walker, was shot by her relative over spilled water.

On Saturday, Pasadena police charged 35-year-old Raymeon Means with capital murder for the death of the child. Police said he remains in custody with no bond.

“He knocked on the door and he was like, “Oh, can you check if you have water coming down because the little girl clogged the toilet,’” Alvarez said.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/03/19/6-year-old-shot-to-death-by-relative-at-apartment-complex-in-pasadena-police-say/

Ray Cizzums
03-20-2021, 09:04 PM
Raymeon don't like some junior sheboon's shitwater drizzling into his cheerios.
She won't be doing that ever again.

Sandy
03-20-2021, 09:55 PM
Niggers will murder over anything, we know that, but over plumbing?!

Well, with a name like "Laurionne," it was doomed to a life of early batwings, young death from KFC and diabetes, or smack and prostitution. Take your pick.

Coon Club Road
03-20-2021, 11:04 PM
I'm sure the junior sheboon had nothing to do with stopping up the shitter... probably mammy did it and just left it!

Typical nigroe behavior... just like they fuck up gas station rest rooms!

IseDaDiva
03-22-2021, 10:42 AM
Why did Raymeon shoot Laurionne? Is this just a simple case of TNB?

A man in Texas is accused of fatally shooting a 6-year-old girl over spilled water from a clogged toilet, authorities say.

Police in Pasadena responded to an apartment complex around 11:30 a.m. Friday following a call about a shooting (https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/03/19/6-year-old-shot-to-death-by-relative-at-apartment-complex-in-pasadena-police-say/), KPRC reported.
The girl — identified by family members as Laurionne Walker — had been shot multiple times, according to the outlet.
Police said Raymeon Means, 35, shot Laurionne after becoming angry over spilled water (https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/6-year-old-shot-at-pasadena-apartment-complex/285-25ee9180-6bde-4143-b768-052e995f0251), KHOU reported.

https://news.yahoo.com/6-old-girl-fatally-shot-161811441.html

haywood
03-22-2021, 11:52 AM
Why did Raymeon shoot Laurionne? Is this just a simple case of TNB?

https://news.yahoo.com/6-old-girl-fatally-shot-161811441.html

UGLY bullet haid primate!!

Buck Simian
03-22-2021, 04:01 PM
I'm gonna set up a Gofundme to buy that nigger a bucket of Popeyes Chicken every week while incarcerated. Little did he know he did humanity a favor by taking out the breeding sow before it shat out more niggers.

Jim Crow
03-22-2021, 04:08 PM
Niggers are uncivilized irrational savage murdering apes. They shouldn’t be allowed to live in a society with humans.They need to be sent back to the Congo, where they can muh dick each other rape each other and kill each other. They haven’t progressed since they were brought into this country as slaves. In fact,they’ve regressed.

IseDaDiva
03-22-2021, 05:53 PM
Fun Fact:

Raymeon Means, 35 -- who is now charged with capital murder for shooting a young girl to death (https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/6-year-old-shot-at-pasadena-apartment-complex/285-25ee9180-6bde-4143-b768-052e995f0251) -- had previously pleaded guilty to reckless bodily injury to a child in 2006 and endangering a child in 2008.

Yet, the niglet's mammy left her with him. Mammy had to go to a "fooneral" for her sista and sista's three niglets, all killed day-ud in a car accident. Oh, well - that's five niggers taken out in one fell swoop. That should save the taxpayers a few pennies.

Ray Cizzums
03-22-2021, 06:12 PM
Oh, well - that's five niggers taken out in one fell swoop. That should save the taxpayers a few pennies.

I like it when the Bat Fairy hands out them wings by the bunch.
It counteracts their cockroach-like breeding habits.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-22-2021, 06:16 PM
I like it when the Bat Fairy hands out them wings by the bunch.
It counteracts their cockroach-like breeding habits.

Yes, this story has warmed my heart with joy!

IseDaDiva
03-22-2021, 06:55 PM
Another fun fact:

When I googled for a picture of the buck, google asked me -

Did you mean: ramyeon means (https://www.google.ca/search?q=ramyeon+means&tbm=isch&hl=en&authuser=0&bih=874&biw=1481&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjW_qHk_sTvAhXMVt8KHX3BCxMQBXoECAEQLQ)

In addition to pics of the narrow-headed, Satanic nog, I also got a ton of pics of various Ramen noodle dishes. :lol

haywood
03-22-2021, 07:10 PM
I'm gonna set up a Gofundme to buy that nigger a bucket of Popeyes Chicken every week while incarcerated. Little did he know he did humanity a favor by taking out the breeding sow before it shat out more niggers.

Shoulda used the turdlet for a PLUNGER!!

jenkemfactory
03-22-2021, 07:17 PM
Gotta start early. This is the only way to discipline a nigger.
Good job nigger.
Zero loyalty.

Rastus Nigger
03-22-2021, 08:55 PM
A double win for YT: Future felon factory gets its batwings, nigger gets a free scholarship at NU. :traybat

Bottle_of_Hate
03-22-2021, 08:58 PM
Niggers will murder over anything, we know that, but over plumbing?!

Well, with a name like "Laurionne," it was doomed to a life of early batwings, young death from KFC and diabetes, or smack and prostitution. Take your pick.

I think it was about what the turdlet flushed. The nigger hid its stash in the toilet tank and when it was flushed, down went the crack with it. The nigger was upset when the 6 year old could not pay for it and refused muh dik. Then the rest of the story.

IseDaDiva
03-22-2021, 10:40 PM
I think it was about what the turdlet flushed. The nigger hid its stash in the toilet tank and when it was flushed, down went the crack with it. The nigger was upset when the 6 year old could not pay for it and refused muh dik. Then the rest of the story.

That makes a lot of sense, but of course niggers will give batwings to sproglets for messing their diapers. It doesn't take much provocation. Obviously no one informed Raymeon that BLACK LIVES MATTER. Or maybe he thinks niglets don't count since he seems to have a history of sprog abuse.

Ray Cizzums
03-22-2021, 11:06 PM
I also got a ton of pics of various Ramen noodle dishes. :lol
If we would just cut off gibs for nigger criminals, and require a weigh in for sheboons,
they would be eating a lot of Top Ramen.
Raymeon's sister was supposed to be in the apartment, watching the turdler for the mammy.
Not only did she fail to prevent the shitwater flood, but her brother shot the "chile".
Now there is nigger babysitting at it's finest.

Chimp Detester
03-23-2021, 12:53 AM

14676 14677

Raymeon Means should be immediately released and named the official plumber of the niggerhood, gnomesayin? it would save millions in tax-payer dollars.

But being Texas, it will probably be blessed with a lethal injection and made real good.

tweakstick
03-23-2021, 01:58 AM
Human with a plumbing emergency:

Step 1: Shut off water supply to toilet.
Step 2: Immediately grab rags, mops or dirty towels from laundry to roll up to place against baseboards as needed to prevent water damage from moving past flooring into other rooms/floors.
Step 3: Grab wet/dry shop vacuum. Every white dad in the country owns at least one and always has the foam filter installed for just such an occasion. Vacuum flooring dry while waiting for toilet water to subside.
Step 4: Plunge toilet and test for cleared pipes.
Step 5: Clean and disinfect toilet and floor. Be sure to involve the child in the cleanup process and all previous steps as deemed permissible/appropriate.
Step 6: Calmly and kindly give remedial instruction to child on how not to clog the toilet and what to do if they see the toilet about to overflow.
Step 7: Reassure the child that you are not angry and won't be as long as the child has learned from the mistake. Tell them that "it happens to the best of us, don't get upset but just please don't let it happen again."
Step 8: Put the kid to bed at bedtime and have yourself a well earned cold beer! You deserve it, for a doing a such a great job at adulting!

Nigger with a plumbing emergency:
Step 1: Cat 5 Chimpout. Shoot kid.
Step 2: Let someone else clean up the shit, piss, blood and bone fragments.
Step 3: Go to NU.

Yeah, that sounds reasonable. Just think of how many fewer steps the nigger has to go through to deal with the same problem. They are SO much more efficient than us!

Whitey Ford
03-23-2021, 09:11 AM
https://i.imgur.com/PHXdfWz.png

tweakstick
03-23-2021, 09:55 AM

Awesome pic!
:rofl:rofl:rofl

NOW I UNDERSTAND!!!

The big uncle nigger found that the snigglet clogged the toilet with - itself.

Having walked in and found said snigglet halfway down the drain, the big nigger decided that it would simply be easier to flush it down the drain than to attempt to perform a snigglextraction.

Once the big nigger attempted to flush the snigglet down, it struggled leading to a flooded bathroom.

In an attempt to prevent further water damage due to the flailing toilet lobster, uncle nigger then decided to put it down and attempt further flushing of the turd down the nigger garbage disposal.

It all makes sense now.

I do however have one question about the picture. How ever did you get it??? It obviously wasn't taken by the police crime scene photographer because the turdlet is still alive.

Whiiiitttteeeeeyy......
What did you do???
Did you suggest to uncle nigger that he flush his snigglet nephew down the shitter and send the pics to whirldstarruh hip hop???

Cause that would beez un ak-sess-oh-reez to turdacide!

Whitey Ford
03-23-2021, 07:26 PM
Awesome pic!
:rofl:rofl:rofl
I do however have one question about the picture. How ever did you get it??? It obviously wasn't taken by the police crime scene photographer because the turdlet is still alive.

Whiiiitttteeeeeyy......
What did you do???
Did you suggest to uncle nigger that he flush his snigglet nephew down the shitter and send the pics to whirldstarruh hip hop???

Cause that would beez un ak-sess-oh-reez to turdacide!

Niggers are super vain animals in continual 'looks-at-muh' mode and feel the need to constantly livestream every thing they do and then post pics on facebook as well. This is because their limited intelligence and vanity leads them to believe that they are the center of the known universe and that every single thing that they do is mega important and of extreme interest. Kind of like how cockroaches leave a microscopic trail of their own feces in their footprints behind for other cockroaches to follow, niggers do the same thing digitally.

tweakstick
03-23-2021, 08:07 PM
Niggers are super vain animals in continual 'looks-at-muh' mode and feel the need to constantly livestream every thing they do and then post pics on facebook as well. This is because their limited intelligence and vanity leads them to believe that they are the center of the known universe and that every single thing that they do is mega important and of extreme interest. Kind of like how cockroaches leave a microscopic trail of their own feces in their footprints behind for other cockroaches to follow, niggers do the same thing digitally.

You don't even have to look to run up on video after video of mayhem. Right now, Miami Beach is basically under lock down due to the spring break monkeyshines. Most of the wildings going on there are not even college students on spring break - just idiots looking to cause trouble and destroy with sail foams in hand to record it all.

Miami doesn't have the manpower to enforce it so it's pretty much just a paper curfew. Humans are being hunted, businesses destroyed and/or looted and every societal norm being crapped on.

The thing is, it's not even security cameras catching it that shows up first - it's their own footage of them doing it. It's like they have no expectation of it being used against them in court. The saddest part is they're probably right unless it's a murder.

Spring break used to be for college kids to have fun. It's turned into nothing but a bongo party in every coastal or major city.

Prostitution rings actually charter jets to fly them in from all over the country to anywhere that there is any kind of nigger fest. Down here around Mardi Gras, Essence Fest, Southern Decadence or any other large gathering of the sort will draw them in like flies. Same with extra drug dealers. I quit bothering to leave the house years ago whenever any one of these is going on.

InsufferableNigg
03-23-2021, 08:36 PM
Fun Fact:

Yet, the niglet's mammy left her with him. Mammy had to go to a "fooneral" for her sista and sista's three niglets, all killed day-ud in a car accident. Oh, well - that's five niggers taken out in one fell swoop. That should save the taxpayers a few pennies.

This story keeps getting better and better. Yes this is a bowling strike of dead niggers and their keeds. The dead mammy of 3 turdlers expunged from this earth
14684 Then there is the DUI nigger buck now attending NU on a full scholarship. 14685
Good work for getting rid of so many niggers in one fell swoop. God really does have a sense of humor. https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/03/16/family-remembers-mother-3-children-killed-in-suspected-drunk-driver-crash/

IseDaDiva
03-23-2021, 10:56 PM

Aside from little Toilet Turdler, look at the condition of that baffroom - an absolute mess. Niggers should not be allowed to live in houses like human beings. Even if the place is in perfect condition when the groidle knuckles in, it will be a wrecked nest in no time flat.