PDA

View Full Version : nigdar, nigger car jacks.

Cat fur allergic
03-20-2021, 07:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AFJvTDmhTg

Sandy
03-20-2021, 10:00 PM
Niggers will steal anything. They don't care what it is, they don't care if it's nothing they can use, as long as the human owner doesn't have it.

"emotionally disturbed person"

Yeah, only in NY, Mayor Oildriller's NY.

Groid_Rage
03-20-2021, 10:53 PM
98% of carjackings are committed by those feral pavement apes

Coon Club Road
03-20-2021, 11:00 PM
Yep... unfortunately modern day anti-theft devices/deterrents are so bullet proof, they actually deter/prevent automobile theft nearly 100% of the time.

Niggers can no longer simply peel the column and drive away, they have to have the key... and in most cases, the key is only in the vehicle when it is occupied.

Ladies with purses containing keyless ignition fobs... when gassing up, if you don't grab your purse, at least GRAB YOUR FOB and lock the doors while you are gassing up.

The shines will roll into the fuel island, any state, city, town, anywhere... practically unnoticed, stop at the pump opposite of yours, the passenger shine hops out and right into your passenger door, locking it behind him as he slides into the drivers seat and "pulls off" as the niggers say.

If a spook attempts to open your locked passenger door, he will evaporate quickly, especially if you press the panic button.

The coons know exactly what year, make, and models have fobs, and which vehicles automatically unlock the passenger side doors when the drivers door is opened.

They can't remember enough to get past third grade, but they remember which cars are easy targets.

Don't let yourself become a victim... simply lock
the car while you are out.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-21-2021, 12:17 PM
It was 5:30 am. That is near bed time for niggers and he lost his state issued free bus pass... Ok I can't make this funny. I am too sick of niggers. I heard them say "disturbed". I guess that is still a valid excuse for niggers for everything up to and including murder.

Jim Crow
03-21-2021, 08:18 PM
It’s 2nd nature for the nigger beasts to steal.Just like it is for the savage apes to be violent for no reason.Niggers should not live around humans.They belong in the jungle with other savage beasts.

haywood
03-22-2021, 10:50 PM
Niggers will steal anything. They don't care what it is, they don't care if it's nothing they can use, as long as the human owner doesn't have it.

"emotionally disturbed person"

Yeah, only in NY, Mayor Oildriller's NY.

Tru Dat!!