PDA

View Full Version : nigger food delivery.

Cat fur allergic
03-19-2021, 10:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qi4slLrTRA

jenkemfactory
03-19-2021, 10:22 PM
Niggers are very moral human beings just like us. They adhere to a strict code of conduct.

Coon Club Road
03-19-2021, 11:25 PM
That is one conscientious nigger. Most would just leave the mess and knuckle back to the hooptie to make its next delibury.

Sandy
03-20-2021, 01:21 PM
"Rodney King Jr."

So what did the niggers care? Being on the ground added more seasoning, maybe like authentic Haitian dirt cookies.

They probably ate the pizza anyway, and complained to get a second one.

haywood
03-20-2021, 06:11 PM
"Rodney King Jr."

So what did the niggers care? Being on the ground added more seasoning, maybe like authentic Haitian dirt cookies.

They probably ate the pizza anyway, and complained to get a second one.

YEP!!

Groid_Rage
03-21-2021, 02:01 AM
Any crime?

Bottle_of_Hate
03-21-2021, 12:25 PM
This is one of the reasons if I want pizza I go get it myself. I would not trust the nigger not to lick it or pull off some toppings to snack on let alone to handle the pizza like a human would. Lets not mention this; who the fuck pays a door dash fee for Little Caesar's? It probably cost twice as much as the pizza did.

IseDaDiva
03-21-2021, 12:30 PM
The dirty nigger was "deactivated"? If only. So now it's politically incorrect to say "fired"?

I would not trust the nigger not to lick it or pull off some toppings to snack on let alone to handle the pizza like a human would.
Exactly.

And I bet if the driver had been YT, this would have been international news, sparking outrage and riots.