PDA

View Full Version : Feral Nigger Drove Me To The Sauce Today

SGT@Arms
03-19-2021, 04:25 PM
Here I sit with a full rocks glass of Jim Beam. I'm reflecting on what happened today and glad that I still have the self-control I used to have. I do have a temper; however, today my self-control kept me from throwing everything away I have worked years to establish. I wanted to a nigger an alignment just because.

Time to vent:

I am in a higher level administrative position in my occupation. I am more of an administrator than a floor person. I did a long time on the floor and have no regrets about my time spent there. I do think that it's more appropriate at my age to be in the position I am in.

I learned yesterday of a schedule change made by a subordinate supervisor (a change I did not approve) last night that would require me to work at the ground level today. It was too late to rescind it due to collective bargaining agreements. I do like to hit the ground, from time to time, to see if my instincts and experience are still what they used to be.

Then this morning I get requested to mediate a chimpout. It was very early in the morning; but, at least I had my coffee.

When I walk up I see the typical old nigger. Pants that looked like they were from a second hand store, fat, brillo pad protruding from its ball cap, untucked button down shirt that didn't match and didn't look any better, overall upkept look...you get the idea. Don't forget the several hundred dollars of gold bling with medallions for the "LOOKS A MUH" effect. (Assuming the gold was even real) I was briefed by a manager about the reason this dindu was upset and the manager told me he was able to get the nigger calmed down. I immediately thought: "Calmed down? I'm sure this isn't going to go well."

A younger employee was with me and we both approached the nigger. The younger employee began to engage the nigger about what it's small brain was having a problem processing. As soon as it opened it's mouth I knew that my knowledge, instincts and experience were still spot on. It was also apparent that the youngster's spidy sense wasn't yet sharpened. It became the typical loud, obstinate, recalcitrant nigger that my initial size up expected. The young guy attempted to talk to the nigger but the nigger kept talking over him. The youngster/millennial attempted to reason with the buck. It just kept shucking/jiving, hooting/hollering...typical nigger behavior. It took only about 40 seconds of observing this scene for the old (from my younger days) me to switch on and intervene (remember the temper part). The situation ended about 55 seconds later.

Here's the abbreviated version:

Me: "I've heard enough. Time for you to leave."
Nigger: "O, you must be the tough guy, the big man. Whatchu gonna do?"
Me: "You are going to leave right now before I stop being kind."
Nigger: "Fuck you. You won't do shit. Fuck you."
(I take a few steps closer hoping he touches me since he was talking with his hands)
Me: "Get the fuck out of here right now. You're making a scene. If you refuse to leave it's considered trespassing."
(Nigger takes as many steps away from me [toward the door])
Nigger: "Fuck you. Fuck you man. I'm (xx) years old, I'm not afraid of you."
Me: "This is your last chance to leave. You're picking a fight you will not win. You should leave now before you can't leave."
Nigger: "Before I can't leave? What's that supposed to mean? Fuck you."
(I take out one of my items and show him what it means. Nigger then begins briskly walking to the door.)
Me: "This will happen."
Nigger: "Fuck you. Fuck you." (Of course as loud as he can while he flies out the door.)

And, naturally, it's out the door and gone just that quick.

I won't detail what would have happened if the nigger decided differently. It may give away what I do for a living. I later thought about how the lame stream media constantly advocates "de-escalate the situation." The libtards have never dealt with a situation that there will NEVER be de-escalation. They need to keep their bullshit in the classroom. If a nigger is wanting a fight, a fight is all that will satisfy them. Insurmountable force, and the fact that its use is imminent, is all these savages are capable of understanding. As soon as someone showed it that it did not get to dictate the outcome of the matter, it was as much of a coward as they all are. It's like we always say in this forum. Even if they have an audience, they are still cowards when someone steps to them. That's been my life experience dealing with niggers. Even in crowds, they'll never try somebody one on one. They like to have a gaggle of niggers around them because they cannot fight for shit, and because they need to goad each other on to find a spine to do anything at all.

So, the reason I'm having a nice stiff drink as soon as I got home is to get rid of the stress headache that coontact gave me. And to toast that I am still as good at my job as I was when I started it.

End of rant. Thanks for reading. I feel better already.

Coon Club Road
03-19-2021, 11:34 PM
And niggers wonder why people are rayciss, applaud segregation, desire to live in nigger free neighborhoods, etc, etc.

They bring it on themselves.

Tar Remover
03-20-2021, 07:42 AM
Sounds like you do something close to what I do for a living. Except where I'm at, I'm blessed to not have to deal with niggers very often. Niggers are stupid primates who cannot live near civilized humans without creating some manner of conflict. Thankfully, you were able to use your verbal skills to quickly dispatch the screeching ape without getting AIDS Sauce all over the place.
And did I mention that I HATE useless niggers?

:club

haywood
03-20-2021, 10:30 AM
Here I sit with a full rocks glass of Jim Beam. I'm reflecting on what happened today and glad that I still have the self-control I used to have. I do have a temper; however, today my self-control kept me from throwing everything away I have worked years to establish. I wanted to a nigger an alignment just because.

Time to vent:

I am in a higher level administrative position in my occupation. I am more of an administrator than a floor person. I did a long time on the floor and have no regrets about my time spent there. I do think that it's more appropriate at my age to be in the position I am in.

I learned yesterday of a schedule change made by a subordinate supervisor (a change I did not approve) last night that would require me to work at the ground level today. It was too late to rescind it due to collective bargaining agreements. I do like to hit the ground, from time to time, to see if my instincts and experience are still what they used to be.

Then this morning I get requested to mediate a chimpout. It was very early in the morning; but, at least I had my coffee.

When I walk up I see the typical old nigger. Pants that looked like they were from a second hand store, fat, brillo pad protruding from its ball cap, untucked button down shirt that didn't match and didn't look any better, overall upkept look...you get the idea. Don't forget the several hundred dollars of gold bling with medallions for the "LOOKS A MUH" effect. (Assuming the gold was even real) I was briefed by a manager about the reason this dindu was upset and the manager told me he was able to get the nigger calmed down. I immediately thought: "Calmed down? I'm sure this isn't going to go well."

A younger employee was with me and we both approached the nigger. The younger employee began to engage the nigger about what it's small brain was having a problem processing. As soon as it opened it's mouth I knew that my knowledge, instincts and experience were still spot on. It was also apparent that the youngster's spidy sense wasn't yet sharpened. It became the typical loud, obstinate, recalcitrant nigger that my initial size up expected. The young guy attempted to talk to the nigger but the nigger kept talking over him. The youngster/millennial attempted to reason with the buck. It just kept shucking/jiving, hooting/hollering...typical nigger behavior. It took only about 40 seconds of observing this scene for the old (from my younger days) me to switch on and intervene (remember the temper part). The situation ended about 55 seconds later.

Here's the abbreviated version:

Me: "I've heard enough. Time for you to leave."
Nigger: "O, you must be the tough guy, the big man. Whatchu gonna do?"
Me: "You are going to leave right now before I stop being kind."
Nigger: "Fuck you. You won't do shit. Fuck you."
(I take a few steps closer hoping he touches me since he was talking with his hands)
Me: "Get the fuck out of here right now. You're making a scene. If you refuse to leave it's considered trespassing."
(Nigger takes as many steps away from me [toward the door])
Nigger: "Fuck you. Fuck you man. I'm (xx) years old, I'm not afraid of you."
Me: "This is your last chance to leave. You're picking a fight you will not win. You should leave now before you can't leave."
Nigger: "Before I can't leave? What's that supposed to mean? Fuck you."
(I take out one of my items and show him what it means. Nigger then begins briskly walking to the door.)
Me: "This will happen."
Nigger: "Fuck you. Fuck you." (Of course as loud as he can while he flies out the door.)

And, naturally, it's out the door and gone just that quick.

I won't detail what would have happened if the nigger decided differently. It may give away what I do for a living. I later thought about how the lame stream media constantly advocates "de-escalate the situation." The libtards have never dealt with a situation that there will NEVER be de-escalation. They need to keep their bullshit in the classroom. If a nigger is wanting a fight, a fight is all that will satisfy them. Insurmountable force, and the fact that its use is imminent, is all these savages are capable of understanding. As soon as someone showed it that it did not get to dictate the outcome of the matter, it was as much of a coward as they all are. It's like we always say in this forum. Even if they have an audience, they are still cowards when someone steps to them. That's been my life experience dealing with niggers. Even in crowds, they'll never try somebody one on one. They like to have a gaggle of niggers around them because they cannot fight for shit, and because they need to goad each other on to find a spine to do anything at all.

So, the reason I'm having a nice stiff drink as soon as I got home is to get rid of the stress headache that coontact gave me. And to toast that I am still as good at my job as I was when I started it.

End of rant. Thanks for reading. I feel better already.

WELL DONE!! ANd you are 100 % CORRECT that niggers are p@$$ie$ when you stand up to them!!

Sandy
03-20-2021, 02:04 PM
My friend, you're going to need half a liquor store to deal with that headache!

Now seriously, watch out for that nigger. File a police report if you can, even if you have to make up that it made threats, like "I gonna git you white ass muhfuggah." It may not have said anything you heard, but be careful. We see too many stories of a nigger coming back to kill.

sierra2500
03-20-2021, 03:13 PM
I pray for your safety brother, keep vigilant

haywood
03-20-2021, 06:19 PM

Now seriously, watch out for that nigger. File a police report if you can, even if you have to make up that it made threats, like "I gonna git you white ass muhfuggah." It may not have said anything you heard, but be careful. We see too many stories of a nigger coming back to kill.

Tru Dat!! Around blacks NEVER RELAX!!

SGT@Arms
03-21-2021, 07:31 AM

Thanks for that. No worries about any reporting though. I'm not the kind of person who is easily intimidated. I try to live my life by the code of: "No greater friend, No worse enemy."

SGT@Arms
03-21-2021, 07:34 AM
Sounds like you do something close to what I do for a living. Except where I'm at, I'm blessed to not have to deal with niggers very often. Niggers are stupid primates who cannot live near civilized humans without creating some manner of conflict. Thankfully, you were able to use your verbal skills to quickly dispatch the screeching ape without getting AIDS Sauce all over the place.
And did I mention that I HATE useless niggers?

:club

Reading your reply between the lines, as I'm sure you read my post....I think you get it. Stay safe sir.

Tar Remover
03-21-2021, 03:38 PM
Reading your reply between the lines, as I'm sure you read my post....I think you get it. Stay safe sir.

You as well, brother!

Jim Crow
03-21-2021, 04:15 PM
I think you handled the situation quite well. You got the ignorant savage nigger out the building without putting yourself in jeopardy. You deserve a few shots of Jim Beam.Hell, I do at least a few of JAck Daniels black every night. It’s what helped me get through the last 30 years .LOL