PDA

View Full Version : This is a rare one. Driller and sow wanted for robbery.

Cat fur allergic
03-18-2021, 01:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZn8fCy1C3M

IseDaDiva
03-18-2021, 02:24 PM
Jay-sus! Look at the size of that battle sow! Soyboy better not do anything to piss her off.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-18-2021, 02:33 PM
Jay-sus! Look at the size of that battle sow! Soyboy better not do anything to piss her off.

I would watch a show where battle sows are decked out in heavy armor and fight to the death. Now that would be entertaining!

Jim Crow
03-18-2021, 04:46 PM
I was just laughing to myself thinking what’s going to happen to the oil drilling cuck boy when he’s in NU.
The oil driller is going to get drilled without oil! LOL!

IseDaDiva
03-18-2021, 05:35 PM
I was just laughing to myself thinking what’s going to happen to the oil drilling cuck boy when he’s in NU.
The oil driller is going to get drilled without oil! LOL!

He's probably being drilled without oil now! That sowpotomus definitely looks like a "top".

Cat fur allergic
03-18-2021, 06:07 PM
That sow is a unit. huge11 They are built like a damn train! I almost feel bad for the driller getting drilled.

Sandy
03-18-2021, 10:39 PM
He's probably being drilled without oil now! That sowpotomus definitely looks like a "top".

And he probably loves it, or at least tells himself he loves it. Even the most desperate gay man (no offense to any of our Chimpers that swing that way) would pass up that cuck. That's why they wind up with niggeresses.