PDA

View Full Version : NFL nigger sued for sexual harassment after trying to get more from real masseuses

Sandy
03-18-2021, 01:03 PM
I always wonder about alleged victims who sue instead of pressing charges, but they might be suing because criminal charges wouldn't do much against a sports nigger.

No indication if the victims are human or niggers, but probably human. A niggerpotamus would have gladly taken a $100 tip and a bucket of KFC.

According to claims in the second suit, Watson undressed and got on the massage table completely nude, then resisted using a towel during the massage because “he gets hot easily.” The allegations go on to claim that Watson “kept aggressively redirecting the Plaintiff towards his anus” and “to go higher and higher towards his penis.” At one point during the session, the filing states that “Watson moved in her direction, causing Plaintiff’s hand to touch Watson’s genitals.”

The suit goes on to claim that the alleged victim stopped the massage and said she needed to leave, at which point “Watson grabbed her hand and started to rub her arm, pulling her towards him, saying ‘it is okay, it is okay.’" According to the filing, the alleged victim insisted she needed to leave for the airport and exited Watson’s room after he adjourned to a shower. The suit claims that Watson paid for only half of the session and that the alleged victim didn’t seek the other half of the payment.

https://sports.yahoo.com/2nd-lawsuit-filed-against-texans-deshaun-watson-claiming-alleged-sexual-harassment-assault-021614037.html

Jim Crow
03-18-2021, 04:38 PM
The gorilla/rape ape nigger bastard forced a human massage therapist to perform oral sex on him. She was so scared that she blacked out and then shit her self.I’d love to see the savage nigger ape lose everything and go to prison for 40 yrs.
Glad I boycotted the Nigger Felon League 2 years back.Save $thousands on betting and $hundreds on Sunday ticket. I hope the NFL goes under. Overpaid monkey bastards!

Coon Club Road
03-18-2021, 04:49 PM
The gorilla/rape ape nigger bastard forced a human massage therapist to perform oral sex on him. She was so scared that she blacked out and then shit her self.I’d love to see the savage nigger ape lose everything and go to prison for 40 yrs.
Glad I boycotted the Nigger Felon League 2 years back.Save $thousands on betting and $hundreds on Sunday ticket. I hope the NFL goes under. Overpaid monkey bastards!

Can't wait till the NFL has their pants pockets outstretched at contract time telling the field apes since the Vid kept fans away, they can't pay nearly what they paid in the past!

Jim Crow
03-18-2021, 04:56 PM
Can't wait till the NFL has their pants pockets outstretched at contract time telling the field apes since the Vid kept fans away, they can't pay nearly what they paid in the past!
I’ve gotten to the point where I don’t give a fuck what happens in any professional sports. MLB season is about to commence. I was a huge Yankee fan since I was a kid.But I’m done with all professional sports. The way I see it, they want to go woke, I’d like to see them go broke!

Coon Club Road
03-18-2021, 05:12 PM
I’ve gotten to the point where I don’t give a fuck what happens in any professional sports. MLB season is about to commence. I was a huge Yankee fan since I was a kid.But I’m done with all professional sports. The way I see it, they want to go woke, I’d like to see them go broke!

Just about one year ago I settled down in my recliner to watch the Cleveland home opener.

Some MLB fuckwad ordered "BLM" painted on the back of the mound... in full camera view about 95% of the time.

I asked Mrs. CC if that could be a mistake and the painter was too close to his work, mixing the stenciled letters to BLM from MLB.

She said "nope, get used to it".

Click... off it went and was never turned on again all season.

Then the Cs'er that owns the team, after ditching Chief Wahoo last year, announced the team would no longer be called the Indians, bowing to politicial correctness.

Double fuck whatever they call themselves now. I hope nobody goes down and pays to watch a game, successfully draining the pockets of the asshole team owner.