PDA

View Full Version : Head Nigger puts little nigger in a shit pit to look for his cell phone

Cat fur allergic
03-18-2021, 03:58 AM
A school headmaster in South Africa has been charged with child abuse after lowering an 11-year-old student into a pit latrine to search for the official's cellphone, according to local news reports.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/south-africa-headmaster-charged-sending-135832585.html

Coon Club Road
03-18-2021, 08:24 AM
So if they even have plumbers down there, it would have been a nigger too.

He paid the little turd 3 bucks, he fit in the hole, he used a thick rope... what's the problem?

It's not like the fecal matter would be really obvious but blended in very well indeed!

haywood
03-18-2021, 09:29 AM
So if they even have plumbers down there, it would have been a nigger too.

He paid the little turd 3 bucks, he fit in the hole, he used a thick rope... what's the problem?

It's not like the fecal matter would be really obvious but blended in very well indeed!

At least the niglet didn't throw it!!

Coon Club Road
03-18-2021, 09:58 AM
WTF?... "At least two students have fallen into school latrines and drowned, one in 2014 and another in 2018.

President Cyril Ramaphosa was so appalled by the deaths and the substandard toilet facilities in many of South Africa's schools that he vowed all schools would have proper toilets within two years."

So everybody on board has certainly used a pit latrine! In the service, camping, hiking etc. How can you fuck that up? Personally, I don't spend one second in there longer than I have to. In fact I'll keep the old sphincter in the lock down mode if I know porcelains are in the reasonable future.

Do those South Aprican kids use those latrines for club houses, play houses or hideouts? Only way I can see someone hanging around in there long enough to drown!

Ray Cizzums
03-18-2021, 11:45 AM
Who the fuck would want their phone after it was submerged in nigger shit ?
The little latrine diver probably liked it down there, as it smelled better than his mammy's mud hut.

Sandy
03-18-2021, 12:23 PM
Who the fuck would want their phone after it was submerged in nigger shit ?
The little latrine diver probably liked it down there, as it smelled better than his mammy's mud hut.

Only a nigger. A niggerpotamus could have its muh poosie caked in its own feces, and a buck would still dive right in.

IseDaDiva
03-18-2021, 02:33 PM
"We wuz Kangs!"

2021: Haven't yet invented the toilet.

Coon Club Road
03-18-2021, 04:56 PM
Niglet scuba/jenkem diving 101

Teach'em young :lol

Never gave it a thought they probably died plumbing in the Jenkum bottler! :lol

Jim Crow
03-18-2021, 04:58 PM
What proof do they have? All niggers are the color of shit and they all smell like shit. So how would you know it was emerged in shit?