PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling nigger on this cause literally only one article on this. rape of a minor.

Cat fur allergic
03-16-2021, 11:22 PM
https://www.mitchellrepublic.com/news/crime-and-courts/6938348-Mitchell-man-sentenced-to-45-years-in-prison-for-raping-impregnating-minor

Carl Sandlhauser, 34, of Mitchell, will serve his 45-year prison consecutively for three counts of fourth-degree, which impregnated the then 14-year-old victim.

haywood
03-17-2021, 09:29 AM
https://www.mitchellrepublic.com/news/crime-and-courts/6938348-Mitchell-man-sentenced-to-45-years-in-prison-for-raping-impregnating-minor

Has a human sounding name (German) but I call it nigger as well!!

Sandy
03-17-2021, 04:41 PM
“This whole thing has badly affected me. I’m not able to see any of my property or my cats because my mom has disowned me and forgot about me,” the victim wrote in the letter. “My mom hasn’t been in contact with me since Carl (Sandlhauser) was arrested. She’s been blaming me for all of this. To her, it’s my fault I got Carl (Sandlhauser) in this situation and got myself pregnant.”

If the rapist is a nigger, it sounds like a human victim, and her mother won't have anything to do with a grandniglet. Good for the mother!

German names don't mean anything. I worked with a nigger with as German a name as you can get, because of a human pappy that drilled oil.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-17-2021, 07:28 PM
This whole thing has badly affected me. I'm not able to see any of my property or my cats because my mom has disowned me and forgot about me," the victim wrote in the letter. "My mom hasn't been in contact with me since Carl (Sandlhauser) was arrested. She's been blaming me for all of this. To her, it's my fault I got Carl (Sandlhauser) in this situation and got myself pregnant

Sounds like there is more to this story than meets the eye. I bet the mother was a whore hitting up the same muh dik. No photos is suspect of nigger but you never know. It could have been a whole nest of niggers on both sides. That mothers quote sure sounds like a burner or a nigger sow herself.

IseDaDiva
03-17-2021, 07:51 PM
N/M. It's impossible to say when stupid Google often displays images that have nothing to do with what you're trying to find. There are no pics anywhere.

Jim Crow
03-17-2021, 08:32 PM
Last names mean nothing. I have an Italian last name. Very Italian. And there is a Nager actor with the same last name.In fact, he sounds like a real paisano in name. But he looks like a fucking ape!
If I where the mom, I’d have her get rid of that little half breed zebra monkey.Get it aborted or have some fucking nigger lovin idiot in another country take it.

IseDaDiva
03-17-2021, 09:16 PM
Last names mean nothing. I have an Italian last name. Very Italian. And there is a Nager actor with the same last name.In fact, he sounds like a real paisano in name. But he looks like a fucking ape!
If I where the mom, I’d have her get rid of that little half breed zebra monkey.Get it aborted or have some fucking nigger lovin idiot in another country take it.

Especially when you consider all domestic niggers have names they appropriated from humans because none of them know their Africoon names.

Jim Crow
03-18-2021, 01:10 AM
Especially when you consider all domestic niggers have names they appropriated from humans because none of them know their Africoon names.
Niggers take everything from the white man. They came to this country with nothing. If it weren’t for slavery,American niggers would still be living in Africa,eating bugs and swinging from trees. I think the nigger owes the white man reparations.

Whitey Ford
03-18-2021, 02:16 AM
Sounds like there is more to this story than meets the eye. I bet the mother was a whore hitting up the same muh dik. No photos is suspect of nigger but you never know. It could have been a whole nest of niggers on both sides. That mothers quote sure sounds like a burner or a nigger sow herself.

I was thinking the same thing. NigDetector pinging ;)
https://i.imgur.com/UH0ppyP.gif