PDA

View Full Version : Teller doing their job, nigger complains teller will lose job.

Cat fur allergic
03-16-2021, 09:10 PM
TD Bank Teller Refused Withdrawal For Black Businesswoman In Suspected Racist Incident

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/gwen-samuel-td-bank-racial-bias-214228229.html

Sandy
03-16-2021, 10:28 PM
Niggers look alike, so a license is meaningless. That niggerpotamus probably put on some weave, and I have to wonder, was it a she-nig friend? The friend withdraws the money, then the original niggeress goes back and claims it was defrauded. Then the bank has to restore the $1000.

If I ran a bank, I'd hire that teller to supervise the rest in proper security procedures.

Coon Club Road
03-16-2021, 10:53 PM
‘I don’t feel comfortable giving you the money,..."

"The money is available. I just don’t feel comfortable giving it to you,’” Samuel said, adding that the teller never explained why she felt that way.

She didn't feel comfortable giving you the money was a polite way of saying you won't make it a block in this nigger infested neighborhood without being rolled you stupid race card playing, bongo beating, spear chucking tribeswoman!

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-17-2021, 12:20 AM
Of course the nigger organized a protest. I guarantee there is a perfectly logical explanation for this besides muh racism. For the most part, every nigger I have ever dealt with is irrational and doesnt listen to anything. They just yell and scream. They get louder so they can be heard over what you say and repeat the same 2-3 words until they are bowed up and ready to throw paws,

Ray Cizzums
03-17-2021, 02:23 AM
Mistakenly handing cash over to that sow is the teller's responsibility, and her ID and/or signature probably didn't match.
She probably wanted a manager to make the call.