PDA

View Full Version : Pretty blue eyed burner learned the hard way not to date niggers

Whitey Ford
03-16-2021, 06:06 PM
Colorado teen’s ex-boyfriend accused of beating her to death in parking lot, police say

https://i.imgur.com/c9tCXsx.jpg

The former boyfriend of a Colorado 18-year-old has been accused of beating her to death in an apartment complex parking lot earlier this month.

Stephen Darwin McNeil, 20, is charged with first-degree murder, according to Larimer County Jail records. McNeil is also charged with violation of a restraining order and violation of bail bond conditions from previous charges.

McNeil is accused of killing Danielle Elizabeth Hopton, of Fort Collins, the night of Feb. 6. He is being held without bond.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/colorado-teens-ex-boyfriend-accused-beating-her-death-parking-lot-police-say/KB2AEPZRU5FWFAHPFIMOK4CFTY/

Ignatow
03-16-2021, 06:33 PM
Why would a flower of white womanhood, consort with a foul nigger? Ads keep popping up that such relationships are normal.

IseDaDiva
03-16-2021, 06:59 PM
I blame the media and brain-dead social media for this. This girl had grown up being brainwashed into thinking niggers are cool, and instead of finding a nice white boy to date, she paid that price for picking a feral buck.

Court records show that McNeil had previously run afoul of the law. He was arrested in December for second-degree assault - strangulation. The judge in that case issued a mandatory restraining order.

Restraining orders are a bad joke, as is the court system where strangulation by a rampaging buck is no big deal.

The Mudshark Mortuary is rapidly filling up.

Sambo
03-16-2021, 07:18 PM
The silly girl paid a heavy price for not knowing the truth about niggers.

Niggers should be banned from areas of human settlement.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-16-2021, 07:29 PM
What a shame this is. Her father should be ashamed of himself. May the nigger be sodomized for the next 30 years to life in NU.

Ignatow
03-16-2021, 08:02 PM
What a shame this is. Her father should be ashamed of himself. May the nigger be sodomized for the next 30 years to life in NU.

Parents nowadays are affected and slaves to MSM programming and are afraid to be labelled racists. If the grandparents are still alive, each and everyone of them has the moral obligation to tell their grandchildren never to associate with any nigger. They get a free pass because they can be old school normal Americans. If the parents object, there maybe a fight, BUT it is worth to fight for the life, honor, and dignity of any human. What a waste.

Yesterday I was talking to my best friend and he was telling me he's worried about his young daughter, how she will navigate the future, crazier world. I minced no words: I told him he will be way ahead NOT to have any contact with any nigger, period. He laughs and says, you are still what I remember 30+ years ago. I know he disdains niggers, calls them what they are, but tells me that I am more virulent, as I really think they are animals. We both laugh. Heck, they are animals, and that's even generous.

He knows what I mean. I'm sure his daughter will be kept away from the feral beasts.

IseDaDiva
03-16-2021, 09:14 PM

But what can parents do? The girl was 18 and couldn't be locked in her room and if parents try to fight their daughters on this, it just makes the girls more determined to do as they please. These days girls who won't take up with nigger bucks are likely to be social outcasts and we know nothing is more important at that age than fitting in.

I have a very hard time imagining the parents approved of their bright, beautiful daughter hooking up with that dirty-looking, sub-human, savage nigger. If they did think it was okay, there is something very askew in their brains.

Sandy
03-16-2021, 10:29 PM
Top contender already for Coalburner of the Year 2021. Oh well!

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-16-2021, 11:56 PM
But what can parents do? The girl was 18 and couldn't be locked in her room and if parents try to fight their daughters on this, it just makes the girls more determined to do as they please. These days girls who won't take up with nigger bucks are likely to be social outcasts and we know nothing is more important at that age than fitting in.

I have a very hard time imagining the parents approved of their bright, beautiful daughter hooking up with that dirty-looking, sub-human, savage nigger. If they did think it was okay, there is something very askew in their brains.

You have a point but the way I see it is, in this day, they could have encouraged it in one way or another. I also doubt deep down any liberal white family would want their son or daughters with niggers either but as we know, they would never say it. It is glorified everywhere we look. I have a young daughter, very young that will know they are savage beasts and I can only hope she will listen.

Coon Club Road
03-17-2021, 01:35 AM
"But what can parents do? The girl was 18 and couldn't be locked in her room and if parents try to fight their daughters on this, it just makes the girls more determined to do as they please...."

I wholeheartedly agree with the aforementioned statement referencing discipline.

Shouldn't be that way but unfortunately that's the way it works with kids and young adults.

I started the "talk" with my girls while they were still in elementary school.

At their age level, I reminded them frequently that "black boys are for black girls".

As they got older, the occasional reminder got more age appropriate... "don't even think about bringing a nigger home"... to the weekly public service announcement for their girlfriends... "Don’t even think about letting one of your friends bring a nigger over here.

It worked! They got the picture loud and clear. Both girls date white boys and have no use for niggers, encouraging their friends to avoid the groid as well.

jenkemfactory
03-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Well, she wont do that again....

haywood
03-17-2021, 09:10 AM
I blame the media and brain-dead social media for this. This girl had grown up being brainwashed into thinking niggers are cool, and instead of finding a nice white boy to date, she paid that price for picking a feral buck.

Restraining orders are a bad joke, as is the court system where strangulation by a rampaging buck is no big deal.

The Mudshark Mortuary is rapidly filling up.

That is one FUGLY nigger!!

haywood
03-17-2021, 09:12 AM
The silly girl paid a heavy price for not knowing the truth about niggers.

Niggers should be banned from areas of human settlement.

Yep!!!!

Bottle_of_Hate
03-17-2021, 09:12 AM
I wonder what goes through the heads of these burners as they are being beaten to death. Whatever it is; Burn the coal, pay the toll. This is the result of your wokeness and diversity. It always ends the same.

IseDaDiva
03-17-2021, 10:01 AM
I see this story is on the FB page for the police dept. Of course, most of the comments are the usual "thoughts and prayers" type drivel, but I'm surprised FB hasn't deleted a few that weren't, since having a less than glowing opinion of niggers is verboten. I bet this one won't last:

blm , this is what happens when you're a young millennial white girl ... play stupid games, win stupid prizes ...

IseDaDiva
03-17-2021, 10:29 AM
I wonder what goes through the heads of these burners as they are being beaten to death. Whatever it is; Burn the coal, pay the toll. This is the result of your wokeness and diversity. It always ends the same.

I don't know but I do know that for women the fear of being raped and murdered lurks at the backs of our minds. Most of us know to take precautions - don't walk in a park at night, don't invite strange men into your home, don't pick up hitchhikers, etc. We do take stupid chances when very young. I know I did and looking back I'm shocked. But never did I go anywhere near a nigger buck. I instinctively found them to be ugly, scary, and alien. Of course, my mother telling me they smell funny and have hands like feet and my father never calling them anything but "niggers" may have been part of that. :lol

I think that revulsion towards them is normal, but now young women and girls have had that natural instinct brainwashed out of them. In fact, IMO, even girls who do think they're revolting will still hook up with them, because the fear of being called rayciss or uncool overrides all else.

Ray Cizzums
03-17-2021, 11:50 AM
I'm guessing one or both of her parents are libturd idiots, who encouraged, or at least tolerated, her laying with the colored.
But it also could be her mind was bent by the MSM, public school teachers, and/or her classmates. Maybe she was rebellious, and acted contrary to her family's wishes, and burning coal was her "looka-me", virtue signaling, "I do what I want" statement. At least there were no mulatta mongrels produced before she got her wings.

grim1
03-17-2021, 12:58 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with the aforementioned statement referencing discipline.

Shouldn't be that way but unfortunately that's the way it works with kids and young adults.

I started the "talk" with my girls while they were still in elementary school.

At their age level, I reminded them frequently that "black boys are for black girls".

As they got older, the occasional reminder got more age appropriate... "don't even think about bringing a nigger home"... to the weekly public service announcement for their girlfriends... "Don’t even think about letting one of your friends bring a nigger over here.

It worked! They got the picture loud and clear. Both girls date white boys and have no use for niggers, encouraging their friends to avoid the groid as well.

I did the same with my daughter. I also reinforced it by telling her that if she ever did, she would be dead in my eyes. There are things that transend the love of a parent and child. And consorting with animals is one of them in my mind.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-17-2021, 02:59 PM
This girl's death is 100% the result of poor parenting! All a parent has to do is tell the truth about niggers. Facts, reinforced with observation, foster behaviors. I can guaran-damn-tee you that my girls are well informed as to how I feel about niggers, and more importantly, why I feel the way I do. Having a little insight into their taste in males (GAG!), I'm not worried. Still, I will remain vigilant until the day I die!

GDRHammer
03-17-2021, 06:54 PM
Okay trying this again...my first attempt at a reply disappeared into the mist...

What is it that makes a pretty and allegedly intelligent white girl decide to spread her legs for a foul nigger beast? Countless examples of why it is a bad idea, yet they continue to do it and they continue to get dead. Truth is that in the eyes of White Males, she was damaged goods and would have been unwelcome back to the human race.

There is plenty of blame to go around. First there is the nigger itself. Nothing to say here except I hope that it has many nights being on the receiving end of muh-dikery while awaiting the Jemkum Injection at NU. Second, I blame the media and society as a whole for pushing the false narrative that 'niggers are good'...they aren't and they never will be.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-17-2021, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=IseDaDiva;160462]I don't know but I do know that for women the fear of being raped and murdered lurks at the backs of our minds. /QUOTE]

I've heard that before. If we still lived in a world where justice could be handed down swiftly and harshly this would be far less common. Coming from a male perspective I can only say to women to be proactive at all times. Even a clean cut and well spoken guy can be a predator. Unfortunately the left is teaching that all straight men aka YT are evil rapist and that "diversity" is the answer. Never mind what the stats say about "diversity".

Tar Remover
03-27-2021, 09:57 PM
Stupid bitch.....:mudshark

Jim Crow
03-27-2021, 10:42 PM
Mud sharks are all better off dead.They’re damaged goods. What self-respecting white man would want to be with a girl after she layed with a beast! Bitch would have nothing but fucking psychological issues. And once a nigger lover, always a nigger lover. Could never be trusted.