PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Sow Beyonce At The Grammys

Sambo
03-16-2021, 01:46 AM
Beyonce makes history at Grammy Awards (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/watch/beyonce-makes-history-at-grammy-awards/vp-BB1eAPKm)

Have you ever heard more bullshit or worse music in your life?

This grotesque sow crapping on about "all of the beautiful black queens and kings".

The nauseating grovelling of the other libtards.

If you will excuse me I need to puke.

Tar Remover
03-17-2021, 06:37 PM
Disgusting nigger pig-ape hybrid..... Graciously excused, Sambo. Here- here's a bucket!:lol

Ignatow
03-18-2021, 03:35 AM
Beyonce, you may be famous and admired by niggers and enablers. You may be nigger rich. But know no amount of $ and fame will change the fact you and your children are still butt ugly, disgusting black shits, worth nothing to real humans. Go to Asia, let's see how they welcome your black ass. I doubt they will even think of you as a human.

Sandy
03-18-2021, 11:33 AM
The more I've read about that abomination, the more I'm glad I haven't watched music awards in years. Network TV will allow a muh poosie show like this? Dear God. I'd say 10 million humans need to flood the FCC's complaint lines, but what good will that really do?

Megan and Cardi toned down the raunchy song as much as they could in order to make it past the CBS censors. Even the radio edit, which usually features the chorus “wet and gushy,” was changed to the more PG-13 “wet, wet, wet” (which seemed like a double-standard, since a sanitary napkin commercial with the verb “gush” aired during the Grammys not much later). But the performance was still racy enough that it didn’t air until after 10 p.m. on the East Coast and was proceeded by host Trevor Noah’s comical warning: “If you have small children in the room, just tell them it’s a song about giving a cat a bath.” And it probably lit up the FCC’s complaint hotline as soon as the hip-hop queens left the stage.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/grammy-2021-highs-and-lows-a-semi-censored-wap-silk-sonics-debut-eddie-van-halens-snub-and-more-081428456.html

What sane humans would watch the show at all, let alone with children in the room?

Hip hop "queens," meaning they're actually tranny bucks?

Ray Cizzums
03-18-2021, 12:59 PM
Let them push disgusting sows like Beyonce and Lardi B all they want. It just accelerates the nigger fatigue that is taking hold. The woketurd strategy of saturating the airwaves with ratchets, trannies and buffarillas is blowing up in their faces. Ratings for this year's Grammys were 50% less than last year, and nobody watched it last year. It costs these corporations huge bucks when they double down on their racial narratives - while it costs us nothing to ignore them and shun their products. Hopefully, the "beetus" will catch up to these shitskin porkers, and they'll be 6 feet under in a piano crate real soon. :)

Bottle_of_Hate
03-18-2021, 07:15 PM
Just google "we wuz kangs" for some good laughs.

Jim Crow
03-18-2021, 07:55 PM
I haven’t watch the Grammy awards in as long as I can remember. And I don’t really care what happens at that niggerpalooza event.Only time I wanna hear about it is if there were some nigger and nigger lover fatalities, then I can smile and be happy for the day.