PDA

View Full Version : Very old news but I didn't know about this - Japanese villagers kill chimp rapist trio in 1945

yuanlieren
03-13-2021, 08:55 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident

Good for you, villagers. This didn't come into light until the late nineties! I'm surprised the family members of the niggers (if any) haven't protested in outrage. It's unclear how the niggers were killed, but damn I hope it hurt

Sandy
03-14-2021, 12:08 AM
Truman didn't need to apologize for the A-bombs. He needed to apologize that the U.S. military sent over any niggers at all.

Whitey Ford
03-14-2021, 02:03 AM
Truman didn't need to apologize for the A-bombs. He needed to apologize that the U.S. military sent over any niggers at all.

There's a book called Gruesome Harvest by Ralph Keeling. There's a whole chapter in that book talking about how niggers would bribe starving war victim women with food in exchange for muh dik. Anywhere American GI niggers were stationed, that area would experience a high uptick in STDs. Muh dik rape of a foreign woman in the military was what got Emmett Till's nigger pappy lynched. Niggers have no business in the military, except maybe to clear out mine fields and stop bullets to keep them from hitting human troops.

Ignatow
03-14-2021, 02:04 AM

Indeed, the A-bombs were necessary to shorten the war. Niggers then, and now, are still not American. They're simply niggers. They certainly weren't Marines - they had no honor. I know there's other stories of niggers raping Okinawan women, also nigger "servicemen" raping in Europe. Don't hear about them much, but I don't doubt in the niggers' guilt. That's what they do, rape and murder.