PDA

View Full Version : Genius nigger used dealership loaner car to rob a bank to make a down payment on another car

Sandy
03-13-2021, 07:30 PM
How did I know it was a nigger only from the headline? Because only niggers would do this.

50-year-old Texas man Eric Dion Warren has been arrested after he drove a car dealership loaner to a bank, which he then proceeded to rob so that he could purchase a BMW.

Federal prosecutors revealed in a press release that Warren was able to rob the bank and put a down payment on the car using the stolen money, which is either a very confident or very stupid move. He was sentenced to 20 years behind bars on Tuesday, although he attempted his audacious heist back in 2019.

stressed to the clerk, “I ain’t playing around, I only want 100s and 50s.” They gave him the cash, which included 20 dollar bills with recorded numbers.

Upon the arrival of police at the scene, Warren was found to be in possession of the cash and had a pellet gun that was painted to look like a handgun. The demand note that he gave to the teller at the bank was tested for fingerprints, which matched Warren’s.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/texas-man-drives-car-dealership-215514399.html

Bottle_of_Hate
03-13-2021, 08:15 PM
Notice he only stole enough to make a down payment :lol. Being the "jeenyus" he was, he planned to just not make any payments. He probably thought he could just play the race card when the repo man showed up to get it in 3 months.

Jim Crow
03-13-2021, 09:37 PM
Nigger is definitely the dumbest species on the planet.

Groid_Rage
03-13-2021, 11:14 PM
Dah rayshist popo done be fraymen po ole black foak

Whitey Ford
03-15-2021, 03:49 AM
I only ever knew one nigger that drove a BMW and he quite literally got the cash to pay for it from the nigger lottery. The funny thing about buying a used BMW, after 100K miles or so they start needing a lot of expensive repairs. That nigger's BMW was always in the shop. ;)

jenkemfactory
03-15-2021, 10:11 AM
Give it credit. It knew that humans can't always tell niggers apart. It decided to take the chance.
It played the lotto and there was a slim chance of failure.

Coon Club Road
03-15-2021, 11:15 AM
:rofl The retarded nigger couldn't even afford a cheap ass Hi-Point

:lol :lol :lol

Easiest to steal too. Gunshops don't waste valuable security case space on Hi-Points... they leave them stacked behind the counter!

haywood
03-15-2021, 11:23 AM
Notice he only stole enough to make a down payment :lol. Being the "jeenyus" he was, he planned to just not make any payments. He probably thought he could just play the race card when the repo man showed up to get it in 3 months.

I had a friend years ago who was a re po man. He had plenty of funny stories involving niggers in the hood!!