PDA

View Full Version : Uber N1663r sighting on highway

tweakstick
03-13-2021, 12:14 AM
I saw the funniest shit today. While heading to the local Lowes (to waste two hours of my life that I will never get back due to waiting for a sales nigger to hepp me finze somfin), I was on the main highway out of town. There was a trash truck in the left lane and I was in the right. The trash truck had one of the (I assumed) trash niggers hanging on to the back of the truck. I thought it was odd because the speed limit was 45 and this was on the highway. Usually the klingon nigger only holds on to the back when they are actually in a neighborhood making stops since it's highly dangerous. Just think of the damage a falling buck can cause to a car behind it.

As we both slowed down for an intersection, the nigger on the back of the truck poked it's hayed out from the back to get a look around, then jumped from the truck running full speed to match the truck's speed as it did NOT come to a stop. We're talking around 15 mph. It turned as it ran across three lanes of oncoming traffic to the other side of the road and into the parking lot of a Brother's convenience store. (Brother's is locally famous for large pieces of fried chiggun at cheap prices.) I was puzzled by it's behavior as the truck simply kept going.

As I passed the truck I looked over into the cab and noticed two trash niggers in the cab. These trash niggers were both wearing orange work vest. The nigger on the back of the truck was not but was wearing a doo rag and a backpack.

I also noticed that the trash niggers in the cab were both looking in the rear view mirrors with the same puzzled look on their faces that I had.

That's when it hit me. The nigger on the back didn't work for Waste Management. The niggers in the cab had no clue about the stowaway until it jumped off.

It was using the truck as it's own personal nigger Uber!

I was hyperventilating from laughing so hard.

Sandy
03-13-2021, 01:57 PM
Hanging on at 45 mph? The nigger used up 1 of its 9 lives there.

The problem is when the niggers fall off and wreck some poor human's car. Best to stay away from such situations.

Coon Club Road
03-15-2021, 11:57 AM
Once saw a crack head monkey on the back step of a fire engine telling the firemen not to worry "bout me backs here... just go drives the truck."

Fire engine remained parked and PoPo was summoned.

Po threatened to arrest the shine if he didn't step off. He did. I had my camera phone at the ready in case there was going to be some tasing, clubbing or shooting but unfortunately, the crack head jungle man knuckled off without incident.

Groid_Rage
03-20-2021, 10:29 PM
That should be the only form of transportations for these baboons, inside or out of the trucks.

haywood
03-21-2021, 07:31 PM
Once saw a crack head monkey on the back step of a fire engine telling the firemen not to worry "bout me backs here... just go drives the truck."

Po threatened to arrest the shine if he didn't step off. He did. I had my camera phone at the ready in case there was going to be some tasing, clubbing or shooting but unfortunately, the crack head jungle man knuckled off without incident.

That's as rare as a 4 LEAF clover!!

Jim Crow
03-21-2021, 09:53 PM

I must correct you. You used “crack headed jungle man” to describe a nigger beast.That is very offensive to men! Let me correct you“crack headed jungle beast”.Only a human can be called a man.

haywood
03-22-2021, 08:07 PM
I must correct you. You used “crack headed jungle man” to describe a nigger beast.That is very offensive to men! Let me correct you“crack headed jungle beast”.Only a human can be called a man.

Tru Dat!!

Tar Remover
04-13-2021, 04:43 AM

Correct.:lol

Tar Remover
04-13-2021, 04:45 AM
:lmao And straight to da fried chigguns joint...... That's a riot! Fuckin' niggers.....