PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota funds nigger lottery

zagnut
03-12-2021, 05:24 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapolis-to-pay-27m-to-settle-floyd-family-lawsuit

Will the libs ever learn? I'd be screaming for a change of venue if I was that cop!

animal mother
03-12-2021, 08:59 PM
The Minnesota taxpayers are on the hook to fund this nigger lotto. Fuck these liberal cucks, they voted for nigger lovers now they pay the price. Then they will pay even more after the next cat 5 chimp out burns the city to the ground.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-12-2021, 09:16 PM
The Minnesota taxpayers are on the hook to fund this nigger lotto. Fuck these liberal cucks, they voted for nigger lovers now they pay the price. Then they will pay even more after the next cat 5 chimp out burns the city to the ground.

Nigger lovers will use this nation wide as precedent in nigger lotto cases as a means to get larger settlements. The city should have just kept fighting. They should garnish every cent to rebuild all the damage the niggers TNB caused.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-13-2021, 09:51 AM
“Floyd was declared dead on May 25 after Derek Chauvin, a former officer who is white, pressed his knee against his neck for about nine minutes”

i wish these cocksuckers would mention race every time a nigger commits a violent crime. Of course, if they did the nigger beast would be front and center on every breaking news story.

Giving a bunch of niggers money that is tax payer money is some amazing shit. These niggers could not be happier that Curious George got his batwings. They will all fight and squabble over the taxpayer gibs. When its gone soon, they will blame the white man. The cycle continues.

haywood
03-13-2021, 09:52 AM

And it's INEVITABLE!!

haywood
03-13-2021, 09:55 AM
“Floyd was declared dead on May 25 after Derek Chauvin, a former officer who is white, pressed his knee against his neck for about nine minutes”

i wish these cocksuckers would mention race every time a nigger commits a violent crime. Of course, if they did the nigger beast would be front and center on every breaking news story.

Giving a bunch of niggers money that is tax payer money is some amazing shit. These niggers could not be happier that Curious George got his batwings. They will all fight and squabble over the taxpayer gibs. When its gone soon, they will blame the white man. The cycle continues.

Ever notice that when niggers commit crimes they are known as "youths" in the lame stream media?! That's code for nigger criminals 18-34. However when you look up the arrest record the names are "Tyrone Shitavious Jackson or "Leroy Theotis Carver!! Names that scream NIGGER!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-13-2021, 10:00 AM
Ever notice that when niggers commit crimes they are known as "youths" in the lame stream media?! That's code for nigger criminals 18-34. However when you look up the arrest record the names are "Tyrone Shitavious Jackson or "Leroy Theotis Carver!! Names that scream NIGGER!!
Yes! If you search on the web for black kills white, all of the search results will come back as white officer kills black man. If you search teen or youth kills woman or man, all of the search results come back as niggers killing humans.its an amazing effort they go through to conceal the violent ape’s actions but anyone with half a brain knows what is going on.