PDA

View Full Version : Nigger asking for fake directions attacks man.

Cat fur allergic
03-12-2021, 03:56 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/asian-man-punched-face-stranger-161127059.html

Asian Man Punched in the Face By Stranger Who Followed Him Home in San Jose

Bottle_of_Hate
03-12-2021, 09:43 AM
Notice how they have set the tone of "white supremacy" so well that they can blame white men even when a nigger is the attacker. Notice how they mention the victims race when when a nigger attacks as long as they are not white. Had that been a white man you can be sure that would be mentioned.

Ray Cizzums
03-12-2021, 09:59 AM
Colin Flaherty said "Blacks aren't lost, they don't need help with their car, they don't need to use your phone, they don't need 50 cents". They do need to rob, assault and muh dik, however.

Coon Club Road
03-12-2021, 10:58 AM
Typical nigger size up of a victim is always "needing something"... a smoke, a light, a buck, anything to get close and make an attempt to determine if you are armed and capable of causing pain/death to said perpetrating nigger.

Coon Club Road
03-12-2021, 12:51 PM
^^^ When I worked in the ghetto, I was probably "sized" up a couple dozen times by coons I had no doubt in my mind intended on robbing me.

Back then, it was "You goss uh estra moke?"

I would always reply "No I don't smoke but I got something to light it up with"... and they would knuckle off. I never got rolled.

haywood
03-12-2021, 03:14 PM
Notice how they have set the tone of "white supremacy" so well that they can blame white men even when a nigger is the attacker. Notice how they mention the victims race when when a nigger attacks as long as they are not white. Had that been a white man you can be sure that would be mentioned.

In CAPITAL letters!!

Ray Cizzums
03-12-2021, 04:51 PM
My two big Rhodesian ridgebacks used to hang out with my parents while I was at work. Nigger scammers, or Jehovah's used to show up at the front door, and my mom would tell them she can't open it, to the great relief of said niggers. They would skip whatever song and dance they had, and vamoose. The two Rhodies I have now are equally serious about protecting my lovely wife. They sure know who and when to bite. My first one caught and held a prowler at age 7 months. It took two Chips Ahoy cookies to get him to turn the guy loose.

jenkemfactory
03-12-2021, 05:30 PM
The victims all know that the attackers are violent nigger felons. The obsolete media will never give the victims a voice.
The vast majority of these crimes are nigger-on-Asian with some white thrown in. All the white on Asian crimes are magnified while all the nigger on Asian crimes are ignored.
Somehow we are made to believe it's a white supremacy problem.
Let's not fall victim to this trap.