PDA

View Full Version : Chimpout rules!

Blackout
03-10-2021, 10:27 PM
Hello fellow humans

I’m from London UK, and over the past few decades have been experiencing the decline of the city along with the rising numbers of niggers. Not a coincidence, I’m sure you’ll agree!

One of my earliest childhood memories was asking my parents ‘are black people related to gorillas?’. Now I’m older, I can answer that question for myself - they’re a much more savage variety of ape.

Though niggers and muslims are invading Europe, finding this site recently has really cheered me up and made me feel more positive. Thanks to the humans that make this site what it is.

Sandy
03-10-2021, 10:47 PM
Welcome to the site! We have some Chimpers from the UK, regularly telling us how bad your country's become.

Ray Cizzums
03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
Welcome, Blackout. I figured that recent events might get us some new members from the U.K., and we're happy to have you aboard.
Here in the states, we have a self inflicted nigger problem, which we should have nipped in the bud 200 years ago.
For the life of me, there's no good reason for Europe to be filled with bush negroes and grimy Pakis, especially England. To add insult to injury, now you've had to suffer the indignity of having an awful halfrican mulatta mongrel infiltrate the royal family.
I say off with her head, you can skip dipping it in tar, and put it up on the Tower of London. Let it serve as a warning, to other jungle bats.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-11-2021, 01:18 AM
Hello fellow humans

I’m from London UK, and over the past few decades have been experiencing the decline of the city along with the rising numbers of niggers. Not a coincidence, I’m sure you’ll agree!

One of my earliest childhood memories was asking my parents ‘are black people related to gorillas?’. Now I’m older, I can answer that question for myself - they’re a much more savage variety of ape.

Though niggers and muslims are invading Europe, finding this site recently has really cheered me up and made me feel more positive. Thanks to the humans that make this site what it is.

The US is right behind ya. A heartwarming story about a nice other than nigger family gets 10 comments but one about “muh injustises n raycizzums” get thousands. The poor niggers love attention and their coddlers make it possible. Welcome!

jenkemfactory
03-11-2021, 02:11 AM
One of my earliest childhood memories was asking my parents are black people related to gorillas?. Now I’m older, I can answer that question for myself - they’re a much more savage variety of ape.

C'mon! Silly question......apes and gorillas are vastly SUPERIOR to niggers.

Niggers are dumb as shit.
They never even sailed across to a nearby island.
They are, to this day, too stupid to tie a bunch of sticks together and float on water.
The most advanced tool they ever invented was a stick. And even that, they borrowed from monkeys.
I am not kidding. Many decades ago there was a National Geographic Special where they showed a monkey putting a stick in an ant hole and pulling it out to have a tasty snack. The African negro saw that and copied them.

Welcome to the forum!

Jim Crow
03-11-2021, 08:01 AM
Welcome to the place where humans are humans and niggers are niggers.The nigger is truly a waste of oxygen.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-11-2021, 10:05 PM
:cellblockwelcome

Welcome. I have not been to London but have always wanted to visit. I have been able to visit many other European countries over the last 30 years and I can tell you in that time frame from my own perspective how much niggers have contributed to the way it is now. It is a long way from gone but I fear much like in the USA the point of no return has been met and it is only a matter of time before we are not just fighting for our freedom of speech, but the very existence of our way of life. The left has gone crazy. Bowing to niggers, muslims, and "Migrants" AKA gibs seekers" to maintain political power.

Coon Club Road
03-11-2021, 11:44 PM
Welcome to the club from the "Coon Club" Mr. BLACKOUT.

I'm sure you will find great relief like most of us Chimpers do venting your frustration caused by coons... and more specifically as of late, nigger fatigue!

Since Curious George Fentanyl Floyd was wrangled last year, there's been a never ending practice of nigger ass kissing by libs and nigger lovers over here in the U.S.

It's hard to find a single television commercial now a days that doesn't have a minimum of one token nigroe... if not totally nigger fuxated and in many cases, featuring a coal burner and zebra kids.

Nigger fatigue I say!

Ignatow
03-12-2021, 04:41 AM
Welcome to the site where the truth about niggers is discussed factually.

Tar Remover
03-12-2021, 06:24 AM
Thank you Blackout, it's great to have you! Welcome to Chimpout! Now let's bash some stupid niggers and jizzlamic scum!:cellblockwelcome :club

Blackout
03-12-2021, 09:13 AM
Thanks so much for the welcome. There are more and more darky no-go zones over here. Hopefully we haven't crossed the event horizon to the inevitable plunge into the black hole.

Tar Remover
03-12-2021, 09:18 AM
Thanks so much for the welcome. There are more and more darky no-go zones over here. Hopefully we haven't crossed the event horizon to the inevitable plunge into the black hole.

Hopefully, it will destroy itself!

Coon Club Road
03-12-2021, 10:17 AM
"...darky no-go zones over here...."

Ha ha ha! My grandpa called 'em "Darkies"! :lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-12-2021, 07:30 PM
Welcome to the site, Blackout!

This site has kept me sane through some massively-turbulent shit over the years. Telling the truth about niggers and lifters is better therapy than you could get from any shrink!

I'm glad you found us.

Have fun! :bat

tweakstick
03-13-2021, 02:51 AM
Welcome aboard, Blackout!

You are correct, sir! I would go further to suggest that it's not just a matter of them wandering over by themselves, either. They had thousands of years to migrate and never even built a wheel, much less a sailing ship. Originally, the closest they ever got to travelling was in the cargo hold and it was the biggest mistake greedy humans have ever made. It's been downhill ever since.

Nowadays, it seems to be a funded effort on traitors to the human race to export them everywhere on the planet except for the backyards and houses of those responsible for this criminal act!

I think George Soros, for starters, should be forcibly relocated to Africa. He should be stripped naked, sprayed down with fried chiggun grease and shoved out the back of a moving vehicle in downtown Mogadishu. If he does make it out alive, I bet he would think twice about funding his little projects to destroy western civilization just to bring about a one world government full of inbred 80 IQ mixed species citizens.

haywood
03-13-2021, 10:55 AM
Hello fellow humans

Welcome!!

Whitey Ford
03-14-2021, 03:14 PM
Welcome to Chimp Out.
https://i.imgur.com/eb80S6G.jpg

Blackout
03-15-2021, 01:42 PM
Let's hope Abraham Lincoln does the right thing when he gets back to the past.

IseDaDiva
03-15-2021, 03:24 PM
Let's hope Abraham Lincoln does the right thing when he gets back to the past.

Imagine if, instead of freeing them, he had ordered them all packed up on ships and taken back to Africa? It would have been easy and saved so many humans from so much misery.

Anyway, welcome to the site! At least here you can have an opinion and speak the truth without being eviscerated by a pack of phony libtards!

Sandy
03-16-2021, 08:18 AM
Imagine if, instead of freeing them, he had ordered them all packed up on ships and taken back to Africa? It would have been easy and saved so many humans from so much misery.