PDA

View Full Version : They "accidentally" let loose a murder ape from prison.

Cat fur allergic
03-10-2021, 12:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g9Svt5223o

Coon Club Road
03-10-2021, 02:28 PM
Buggs looks like Sambo, Sambo looks like Rastus, Rastus looks like Johnson, Johnson looks like Willie...

Incarcerated niggers should be permanently branded, (deeply at that) with their inmate number to prevent mistakes like this from happening.

Sandy
03-10-2021, 02:42 PM
Incarcerated niggers should be permanently branded, (deeply at that) with their inmate number to prevent mistakes like this from happening.

Or my recent suggestion that all niglets get tattooed with a number for when they inevitably go to NU. It'll cut down on paperwork.

Coon Club Road
03-10-2021, 08:53 PM
Or my recent suggestion that all niglets get tattooed with a number for when they inevitably go to NU. It'll cut down on paperwork.

Maybe still better yet would be a micro chip such as those used in the family pet.

Have it injected into their muh diks and muh pooseys so there would be no temptation to dig it out with a pocket knife.

haywood
03-10-2021, 09:30 PM
Maybe still better yet would be a micro chip such as those used in the family pet.

Have it injected into their muh diks and muh pooseys so there would be no temptation to dig it out with a pocket knife.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST solution yet!!

Jim Crow
03-11-2021, 08:14 AM
First of all, that was no accident. Liberals let that murderous ape out on purpose. I hope the nigger spills some liberal blood.It would serve them right!