PDA

View Full Version : Police stop a horde of niggers!

Cat fur allergic
03-10-2021, 12:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yil5tRJdHag

Groid_Rage
03-25-2021, 09:04 AM
Blow the bridge and let the piranhas take care of the ground apes.

IseDaDiva
03-25-2021, 10:23 AM
And they're still calling these forceful invaders "migrants"? That's like calling a war a "disagreement".

Stupid libtard priest - "Just looking for a better life" and aww - the police didn't roll out the welcome mat? A better life for sure - a life of laziness, breeding, and crime while the taxpayers foot their bills.

Imagine hordes of Africoons and Haitians stampeding towards you? No nightmare could be worse.

Sandy
03-25-2021, 01:11 PM
And they're still calling these forceful invaders "migrants"? That's like calling a war a "disagreement".

Stupid libtard priest - "Just looking for a better life" and aww - the police didn't roll out the welcome mat? A better life for sure - a life of laziness, breeding, and crime while the taxpayers foot their bills.

Imagine hordes of Africoons and Haitians stampeding towards you? No nightmare could be worse.

And the video mentions "some are pregnant or with children" like breeding 1 million niglets in the next year is no big deal!

IseDaDiva
03-25-2021, 01:29 PM
And the video mentions "some are pregnant or with children" like breeding 1 million niglets in the next year is no big deal!

Yeah, because it's heart-wrenching that a bunch of savages keep rutting and shitting out niglets when they can't even take care of themselves. I just hope they all get herded back to the shitholes from whence they spewed.

haywood
03-25-2021, 09:14 PM
Blow the bridge and let the piranhas take care of the ground apes.

BEST solution yet!!

Jim Crow
03-25-2021, 10:28 PM
Peruvians are smarter than the US liberals . At least they stopped those illegals from entering.

Groid_Rage
03-26-2021, 10:16 AM
Yeah, because it's heart-wrenching that a bunch of savages keep rutting and shitting out niglets when they can't even take care of themselves. I just hope they all get herded back to the shitholes from whence they spewed.I think their sows are born pregnant.

Sandy
03-26-2021, 02:14 PM
I think their sows are born pregnant.

Like tribbles in Star Trek. And like the supposed termites in "Fletch Lives," a sow can reproduce by muh poosieing itself.

A niggersow can quickly produce one million seven hundred seventy one thousand five hundred sixty one niglets. That's assuming one niggersow, multiplying with an average litter of ten, producing a new generation every nine months over a period of three decades.

IseDaDiva
03-26-2021, 05:24 PM
Like tribbles in Star Trek. And like the supposed termites in "Fletch Lives," a sow can reproduce by muh poosieing itself.

A niggersow can quickly produce one million seven hundred seventy one thousand five hundred sixty one niglets. That's assuming one niggersow, multiplying with an average litter of ten, producing a new generation every nine months over a period of three decades.

:lol That's what I was thinking, but unlike niggers, tribbles are attractive and make pleasant sounds.

Tar Remover
04-14-2021, 12:58 AM
napalm.....

tweakstick
04-14-2021, 01:38 AM
napalm.....

No reason to destroy real estate.
https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.780911554.0277/st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.jpg

Disclaimer:

Just to clarify, this is for use on tribbles, not niggers even though it also has a stun setting. In no way does this post advocate it's use for anything other than extraterrestrial nuisance animals.

I also cannot confirm nor deny the existence of any particle beam or other directed energy nuisance control devices presently in use by any military/policing force on this planet or prototypes being built in my basement.

JK... everybody knows there is no such thing as basements in Nig Orleans. ;)

Tar Remover
04-14-2021, 02:43 AM
No reason to destroy real estate.
https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.780911554.0277/st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.jpg:lol

jenkemfactory
04-14-2021, 06:37 AM
Barrels of monkeys.

haywood
04-14-2021, 07:42 AM
Yeah, because it's heart-wrenching that a bunch of savages keep rutting and shitting out niglets when they can't even take care of themselves. I just hope they all get herded back to the shitholes from whence they spewed.

BEST solution yet!!