PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the idiocracy

Unregistered
03-10-2021, 11:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6N3vdzfZK0

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-murder-suspect-mistakenly-released-rikers-island

Christopher Buggs, 26, a nigger from Brooklyn, was mistakenly released from the Otis Bantum Correctional Center on Monday due to a clerical error. An NYPD spokesperson told Fox News he is still being sought Wednesday.

In a different criminal contempt case, a judge sentenced Buggs to just 30 days, and that sentence was mistakenly listed as the final disposition in the murder case, sources told the Daily News. Jail staffers did not realize the error before releasing Buggs early Tuesday.

https://i.imgur.com/0vHzoQp.jpg

Coon Club Road
03-10-2021, 02:17 PM
Happens all the time because they all look alike!

tweakstick
03-10-2021, 02:40 PM
^^ I dunno, that one looks one of a kind. It looks like it passed out on a hot crack pipe.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-10-2021, 06:03 PM
I continue to believe that "officials" release niggers early on purpose because they know most of those niggers will be made good by other niggers thus making their own jobs easier.

haywood
03-10-2021, 09:33 PM
I continue to believe that "officials" release niggers early on purpose because they know most of those niggers will be made good by other niggers thus making their own jobs easier.

That's a reasonable solution!!

Bottle_of_Hate
03-11-2021, 10:27 PM
That's a reasonable solution!!

Imagine how much more room we could make for niggers behind bars if we rewarded niggers for giving batwings to their rivals. Prisons would still be full but the streets would be much calmer.

haywood
03-12-2021, 01:18 AM
Imagine how much more room we could make for niggers behind bars if we rewarded niggers for giving batwings to their rivals. Prisons would still be full but the streets would be much calmer.

Which is why it is the BEST solution!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-12-2021, 01:22 AM
^^ I dunno, that one looks one of a kind. It looks like it passed out on a hot crack pipe.

Man, this is probably exactly what happened.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-12-2021, 01:24 AM
I bet they would do it for packs of cigarettes. You wouldnt have to give em much. We could also gib out small gibs if they agree to being sterilized. The nigger problem could be so easily ratified.

Unregistered
03-12-2021, 07:14 AM

Yes you are correct the niggers keep shooting niggers . But we need to give the more time at the range so they make every shot count .

Bottle_of_Hate
03-12-2021, 09:38 AM
Yes you are correct the niggers keep shooting niggers . But we need to give the more time at the range so they make every shot count .

That would not matter. Niggers had lots of practice farming but still to this day without the white man to crack the whip and shout instructions, they starve to death. I imagine that the same would apply at the range. White man shows them how to hold a gun and how to aim. Nigger goes back to the hood and TNB takes over. Gun sideways, pointed cockeyed and hit someone in the house down the street instead of the rival nigger they were aiming at intending on shooting.

Coon Club Road
03-12-2021, 10:13 AM
That would not matter. Niggers had lots of practice farming but still to this day without the white man to crack the whip and shout instructions, they starve to death. I imagine that the same would apply at the range. White man shows them how to hold a gun and how to aim. Nigger goes back to the hood and TNB takes over. Gun sideways, pointed cockeyed and hit someone in the house down the street instead of the rival nigger they were aiming at intending on shooting.

Niggers + Machinery = Epic Failure every time!