PDA

View Full Version : You know if she wasn't in public. Nigger would rape her on the spot.

Cat fur allergic
03-10-2021, 11:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wk_PdggXa8

Sandy
03-10-2021, 02:37 PM
Oh God, that's the new "You're gonna get rape" meme.

Cat fur allergic
03-10-2021, 03:06 PM
Oh God, that's the new "You're gonna get rape" meme.

someone should make a meme out of it for sure. You know nigger was hungry for a especially pretty one.

IseDaDiva
03-10-2021, 07:58 PM
Being in public doesn't usually stop them, judging from the sexual assaults on metros or even on the street in broad daylight. I would leave if I were her. That old buck got rapin' on what passes for a mind.

Ignatow
03-10-2021, 08:53 PM
Initially I thought it's that despicable LL Cool J boy. Really, why is there no separation of species? Gawking is not a crime yet, but it ought to be.

tweakstick
03-10-2021, 10:15 PM
It may have though that beez mah exsuh size muh cheene!

But it was definitely gawking at her ass.

Ray Cizzums
03-11-2021, 01:24 AM
Ladies like to think they can take care of themselves, and nobody likes a "White knight", but I'd still monitor that situation from afar. Me from 10 years ago would go stand in front of that jig, and if he felt froggy, so be it. These days, you might be interrupting some mudshark romance in progress. I recently saw several niggers on bicycles ride up to some fine little white schoolgirls, and I was getting ready to intervene. But then it appeared one of them was a junior mudshark, and they all went down the street together. :(

jenkemfactory
03-11-2021, 02:05 AM
Old bald nigger wants some white meat.

Cat fur allergic
03-11-2021, 02:31 AM
Ladies like to think they can take care of themselves, and nobody likes a "White knight", but I'd still monitor that situation from afar. Me from 10 years ago would go stand in front of that jig, and if he felt froggy, so be it. These days, you might be interrupting some mudshark romance in progress. I recently saw several niggers on bicycles ride up to some fine little white schoolgirls, and I was getting ready to intervene. But then it appeared one of them was a junior mudshark, and they all went down the street together. :(

You best mind your own business these days. The mud sharks would have you arrested for staring down the niggers. I see way too many mud sharks that doesn't look like stereotypical mud sharks, normal looking girls who would "explore" their sexuality etc...

Sambo
03-11-2021, 04:36 AM
That was terrifying. That rape ape was not far from jumping that woman.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-12-2021, 09:35 AM
Judging by her channel she is pretty much a look-a-me nigger herself.

Coon Club Road
03-15-2021, 12:13 PM
Judging by her channel she is pretty much a look-a-me nigger herself.

I was going to comment on this... something like maybe she has a .45 tucked in her back pack but you are right... she probably burns young buck coal, but giving out the signal nevertheless, attracting the older buck.

Jim Crow
03-15-2021, 02:19 PM
The liberals need to watch that video. Instead of banning Pepe le pew for promoting rape culture,that need to ship rape apes back to Aperica!But who am I kidding? Liberals are too stupid to realize anything.

Tar Remover
03-25-2021, 07:46 AM
Analyzing..... Analyzing...... Analyzing...... She DEFINITELY looked uncomfortable.

haywood
03-25-2021, 08:27 AM
Analyzing..... Analyzing...... Analyzing...... She DEFINITELY looked uncomfortable.

Tru Dat!!