PDA

View Full Version : White guilt is sickening.

Cat fur allergic
06-26-2017, 09:35 PM
This beggar was asking for money. She didn't have money but she got takeout. So she gives him her takeout. Literally the girl and her bf turns around. He throws the food on the floor! They didn't even turn around to look at the bum. He didn't give a shit about the food. He wanted money for drugs and other shit you stupid whore.

Koolaid Hair
06-26-2017, 09:44 PM
That's generally what happens with the majority of panhandling scum. Most of them make a better living than many of us. Shamful behavior.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Cracka Jack
06-26-2017, 10:17 PM
Never ever "feed" the bums. It'll only create more bums.

Cat fur allergic
06-26-2017, 11:55 PM
beggar was a stinking nigger beggar. This is why white guilt happened.

Koolaid Hair
06-27-2017, 12:03 AM
beggar was a stinking nigger beggar. This is why white guilt happened.
Could be but maybe they'd have done it for a white but too. We'll never know.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Moolie Mook
06-27-2017, 09:51 AM
In the late 80's, I was up in Berzerkley and saw a negro grunting for gibs in front of some deli, bixing about it beez hungry and sheeit. A man goes into the deli, buys the beast a sandwich and gives it to the gibs grubber. As soon as the man walked away, the negro went into the deli and tried to get the money back for the sandwich...

Thin White Duke
07-05-2017, 11:20 PM
One of the "last straws" for me with niggers was in my early twenties. Me and my friends had just hit up a fast food place late at night and were walking back home, when some panhandling nigger hit us up. Being liberal hypocrites, my friends gave him nothing, which was obviously the wiser decision, but out of the goodness of my heart a gave the nasty old nigger some chicken nuggets just so he'd have something to eat out on the streets that night. Then I watched from down the street as the worthless old nigger simply tossed them on the ground as soon as we had walked away. After that, I resolved never to give anything to or help out a nigger again.

Rastus Nigger
07-05-2017, 11:29 PM
I was getting gas late one night in the early 90's when a nigger bum is his early 20's came up and started begging for money. I told it I didn't have anything he'd want then pulled up my shirt and put my hand on the handle of the snub-nosed .38 I used to carry in my waistband. The nigger took off running.

zagnut
07-05-2017, 11:52 PM
My former employee used to bitch about the pan handlers at the intersections in Dallas. One use to have a sign, "will work for food!" One day he brought an onion from his garden and pissed the nigger off royally. Jack stated when you give them the onion remember some of the assholes can throw?

Buck Simian
07-16-2017, 04:24 AM
Not long ago I was sitting my favorite pizza place, favorite location. White owners, white employees, white customers, white neighborhood. Next thing I know this baboon comes staggering in going table to table asking for money. I could not believe the nerve. They are actually coming inside of restaurants now begging for gibs? He gets to my table, normally I tell panhandlers to go fuck off. This situation was different, I wanted to get the nigger out of there. I gave him a couple bucks and he left the building. Had it been in any other setting I would have told him fuck off. I kept a eye on him as he walked off and headed into the next building probably to shake some other white people down in there.

Xetode
07-16-2017, 09:08 PM
Gave some white guy $2 worth of quarters once at the bus stop. I watched him walk into the nearby pizza hut and come out with a little box of pizza in his hand.

white_ivy
08-11-2017, 09:26 PM
Where I am, we do have homeless people (and homeless niggers). I've always made an effort to help the homeless humans ~ granted I'm broke as hell but I do believe in sharing what I have. Can't afford to give away my money but I do give them the extra food (that my family or I won't eat). Instead of driving to the local Good Will to drop off a donation, I would just give it to the homeless on my way to work. It warms my heart when they get all mushy (in a good way) about having nice clothes. About a month ago, was doing food shopping - while ringing up my items she was asking if I was able to walk better. At first I didn't know what they were talking about ~ but then it dawned on me... same day I fractured my foot, gave this lady my old clothes. I remember being stopped at the light and handed her the bad from my car. Made some small talk and then I continued on to work (...truly hell - walking around with a fractured foot). Anyways, the girl thanked me for giving her the old clothes ~ saying that she wore one of my outfits for an interview (and got the job).

Now the homeless niggers on the other hand -- ROFL...
~ keep the car doors locked and windows rolled up and go on my way.

MineEvolved
08-31-2017, 12:17 PM
Stories like this is why I rail constantly about how the modern world is an all-out assault on a person's sense of charity. Niggers (and most other beggars) are feeding habits, not trying to get out of the situation they find themselves in. They don't want 'help', they just want the handout, without the normal chastisement about things like pride and personal responsibility that comes with the handout. Give them some cash and shut the fuck up, that's pretty much their entire position on the matter.