PDA

View Full Version : Sowapotamus Supreme Lizzo brags about being fat because it be rich an sheeit

Sandy
03-08-2021, 11:40 PM
Lizzo is responding to an Instagram follower who asked the pop superstar "How do you deal with being obese every day?" where she satirically chronicled her day in her Los Angeles mansion and poked fun at her "fat" bank account.

"I wake up into my obese bed. I have to get like a king bed because I’m so obese. And then I put on my obese Louis Vuitton house slippers and I walk into my massive obese bathroom and I just stare into my wall-to-wall obese mirror and I just lather myself in the most obese expensive oils and creams," the 32-year-old said in a video shared to her Instagram on Saturday.

She continued, "Oh god, I walk into my obese, gorgeous, mid-century modern kitchen and by the time I’ve made it to my kitchen, I’ve already made another obese million dollars. My bank account is so fat. My bank account is so obese and like, I try to put it on a diet. But she’s just so stubborn like, she won’t listen. But you know, it’s fine."

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/lizzo-shuts-down-body-shamers-182054485.html

That nigger is going to live another, what, three to five years before it has a heart attack. How it ever made any money, I have no idea. I don't know if it's an "actress," cRapper, or on Real Nigwives. All I know is that I see its name, and I instantly think of a nigger that makes Precious look skinny.

Ray Cizzums
03-08-2021, 11:51 PM
I have a nice harpoon collection from my tuna fishing days. I'd keep one on the truck, if Lizzo lived nearby.
The thought of her lathering up with expensive oils and creams makes me want to hurl ....

haywood
03-09-2021, 12:00 AM

That nigger is going to live another, what, three to five years before it has a heart attack. How it ever made any money, I have no idea. I don't know if it's an "actress," cRapper, or on Real Nigwives. All I know is that I see its name, and I instantly think of a nigger that makes Precious look skinny.

Tru Dat!!

IseDaDiva
03-09-2021, 11:31 AM

I've never seen it do anything but from pics I assume it sings or cRaps, maybe. I'm not sure. What I AM sure of is that it became famous because
- It's a nigger
- it's a nigger SOW
- it's morbidly obese.

Being a combination of those guarantees success since the Brainwashed Generation have had their heads worked around to believing that being morbidly obese and a nigger puts one on a pedestal. If she were missing a limb, she'd be Exhalted Queen Nigger of the World.

It must comfort her to know that when she croaks - for sure the die-beetus and/or heart attack will get her sooner rather than later - she can afford an obese "Goliath" casket and ride to her final resting place in blinged-out flatbed.

Ray Cizzums
03-09-2021, 11:50 AM
She can afford an obese "Goliath" casket and ride to her final resting place in blinged-out flatbed.

Ho lee fuk, look at that thing ! You could gift wrap an elephant with it. Lizzo would rather be judged by 12, than carried by a forklift.
The fascination with these black blimp-zillas is mind boggling. As if sheboons aren't evolving into livestock fast enough.

Odin's balls
03-09-2021, 03:02 PM
It will be nigger rich until the racist whitey taxman catches up with it.

Then it will just be another morbidly obese mouthy sheboon in jail.

Sandy
03-09-2021, 04:19 PM
Lizzo would rather be judged by 12, than carried by a forklift.

Can you imagine the load capacity of the crane that will be needed at its funeral? Carrying the casket will require the kind of crawler used to move the space shuttle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDtc1m0tzQI

Ray Cizzums
03-09-2021, 05:24 PM
Can you imagine the load capacity of the crane that will be needed at its funeral? Carrying the casket will require the kind of crawler used to move the space shuttle.
:) The Saturn 5 Booster, a deep sea oil platform, or Lizzo's blubberous ass - this week, on Impossible Engineering

IseDaDiva
03-09-2021, 06:30 PM
One of the makers of these giant-sized caskets (and business is booming) says:

"They may need an alternative method of transport, like a nice van," he said. "We've also had people use open-box trucks, fire trucks and horse-pulled wagons to carry the casket."

Oh, please. Don't subject horses to this. Maybe Lardzo and the other monstrous niggers can get a firetruck to transport their carcasses to the cave-sized grave.

haywood
03-10-2021, 12:06 AM
I've never seen it do anything but from pics I assume it sings or cRaps, maybe. I'm not sure. What I AM sure of is that it became famous because
- It's a nigger
- it's a nigger SOW
- it's morbidly obese.

Being a combination of those guarantees success since the Brainwashed Generation have had their heads worked around to believing that being morbidly obese and a nigger puts one on a pedestal. If she were missing a limb, she'd be Exhalted Queen Nigger of the World.

It must comfort her to know that when she croaks - for sure the die-beetus and/or heart attack will get her sooner rather than later - she can afford an obese "Goliath" casket and ride to her final resting place in blinged-out flatbed.

"Willie the Wimp" had a Cadillac coffin. That sow will need a "Monster Truck" coffin!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-10-2021, 12:46 AM
- It's a nigger
- it's a nigger SOW
- it's morbidly obese.

Well, that beetus may just take a limb yet. Quain nigger lizzo comin your way.