PDA

View Full Version : Niggers be shooting each other in fentanyl floyd square

Espantoon
03-08-2021, 04:04 PM
Derek Chauvin trial: A few miles away, at George Floyd Square, the tension is unbearable. (slate.com) (https://slate.com/human-interest/2021/03/george-floyd-dereck-chauvin-trial-minneapolis-shooting.html)

Sandy
03-08-2021, 06:32 PM
Eventually, I walked toward the street. One woman was in tears; she witnessed the shooting. “I saw blood. It looked like red jelly was spilled,” she said. “I think I saw guts.” One of her friends gave her a hug. An older man, shuffling as he tried to walk as quickly as he could, mumbled under his breath, “two people just got shot over there.” I learned later that one man died.

Shooting each other, but never enough batwings. Oh well, they'll blame YT anyway.

Jim Crow
03-08-2021, 06:37 PM
Niggers are going to burn loot and murder no matter what the outcome of the trial. You know they won’t be satisfied.Niggs are looking for reasons to riot.It’s what niggs love to do!

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-08-2021, 11:16 PM
One dirty old sow was in tears; it witnessed the shooting. “I saw blood. It looked like red jelly was spilled,” it said. “I think I saw guts.”

:lmao:traybat:lmao

Coon Club Road
03-08-2021, 11:24 PM
Niggers are going to burn loot and murder no matter what the outcome of the trial. You know they won’t be satisfied.Niggs are looking for reasons to riot.It’s what niggs love to do!

BLM season is definitely right around the corner.

The natives will soon be poking their nog heads out of their nests after a long winter hibernation.

Chauvin's trail should have started the first day the merc dived below freezing.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-09-2021, 01:13 AM
BLM season is definitely right around the corner.

The natives will soon be poking their nog heads out of their nests after a long winter hibernation.

Chauvin's trail should have started the first day the merc dived below freezing.

:lol I swear I was about to reply similarly. The fat hibernating sows and their ball drained bucks will be out the nest fo the summa to gets some melanin magic from the sun and get a new teebee of course!

Coon Club Road
03-09-2021, 10:27 AM
:lol I swear I was about to reply similarly. The fat hibernating sows and their ball drained bucks will be out the nest fo the summa to gets some melanin magic from the sun and get a new teebee of course!

Yes it is a shame when the weather breaks in the mid-west we have to worry about where and what the niggers will tear up next!

IseDaDiva
03-09-2021, 06:33 PM
Yes it is a shame when the weather breaks in the mid-west we have to worry about where and what the niggers will tear up next!

This is true, but there is an upside. With warmer weather also comes Rockfish season.

:rfish

haywood
03-10-2021, 12:09 AM
This is true, but there is an upside. With warmer weather also comes Rockfish season.

:rfish

My FAVORITE time of year!!