PDA

View Full Version : Looting season begins

Unregistered
03-08-2021, 01:37 PM
It’s spring the start of looting and rioting season. I’m old enough now to realize these spear chuckers start hearing the call of the jungle this time of year. I think burning, looting, stealing and murdering are apart of their mating rituals. Just be careful out there and stay out of the big cities if you can.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-08-2021, 08:57 PM
Just wait until the Chauvin trial has a verdict. It could be anything from death penalty to not guilty and niggers are going out for some Nike's.

haywood
03-08-2021, 09:10 PM
Just wait until the Chauvin trial has a verdict. It could be anything from death penalty to not guilty and niggers are going out for some Nike's.

And sebenty inch teebees!!

Coon Club Road
03-08-2021, 11:08 PM
And sebenty inch teebees!!

Took the words right outta my mouth!

haywood
03-08-2021, 11:59 PM
Took the words right outta my mouth!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
03-09-2021, 07:03 PM

If you think about how the police have been forced to behave during the last set of BLM riots, doesn't it kinda feel like we are living in 'Demolition Man' world?

Getting fined (or canceled) for saying politically incorrect things, cops that can't or won't arrest niggers, niggers causing all kinds of mayhem, and the three seashells.

'Judge Dredd' was a better movie; those cops knew how to handle niggers. Well, I liked 'Dredd' more, but I'm keeping it on-topic as far as Stallone is concerned.

I wonder why the real police don't just make something like a pure THC gas grenade that they can throw at protesters. Blended with capsaicin. The more they inhale, the more pain they get, and you wouldn't really need massive amounts of capsaicin.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-09-2021, 09:01 PM
If you think about how the police have been forced to behave during the last set of BLM riots, doesn't it kinda feel like we are living in 'Demolition Man' world?

Getting fined (or canceled) for saying politically incorrect things, cops that can't or won't arrest niggers, niggers causing all kinds of mayhem, and the three seashells.

'Judge Dredd' was a better movie; those cops knew how to handle niggers. Well, I liked 'Dredd' more, but I'm keeping it on-topic as far as Stallone is concerned.

I wonder why the real police don't just make something like a pure THC gas grenade that they can throw at protesters. Blended with capsaicin. The more they inhale, the more pain they get, and you wouldn't really need massive amounts of capsaicin.

Niggers practically inhale hot sauce as it is. I think if you made hot sauce based THC niggers would find any excuse to be sprayed with it. :lol

Unregistered
03-09-2021, 10:39 PM
Niggers practically inhale hot sauce as it is. I think if you made hot sauce based THC niggers would find any excuse to be sprayed with it. :lol

Exactly.

I imagine the goodifications would dramatically increase as a result as well. I mean, when you have niggers running like a bull (or Michael Brown) at cops all the time, or generally abusing cops to get their fix... either the cops will get tired of the niggers, or they will set up a system where niggers pay cold hard cash to get sprayed in the face.

Imagine a world where niggers are actually PAYING cops to abuse them. "Punish me, massa... I done be a BAAAAAD nigger! :)"