PDA

View Full Version : Niggers blow themselves to goodness playing with TNT in Equatorial Guinea

IseDaDiva
03-08-2021, 12:29 PM
Maybe a collection can be taken to send them more explosives?

OUAGADOUGOU, Burkina Faso — A series of explosions at a military barracks in Equatorial Guinea killed at least 20 people and wounded more than 600 others on Sunday, authorities said...President Teodoro Obiang Nguema said the explosion at 4 p.m. local time was due to the “negligent handling of dynamite” in the military barracks located in the neighbourhood of Mondong Nkuantoma in Bata.

At least 20 dead, 600 wounded in Equatorial Guinea blasts (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/at-least-20-dead-600-wounded-in-equatorial-guinea-blasts/ar-BB1el8Cf?ocid=msedgdhp)

jenkemfactory
03-08-2021, 12:39 PM
Yes! You're right. They used up their bombs, the least we could do is send them more.

Ray Cizzums
03-08-2021, 04:34 PM

:rofl :happynig

Jim Crow
03-08-2021, 06:13 PM
Sad,that there are only 20 dead niggers.But there is hope that some of the 600 wounded could also be issued batwings soon!

Sandy
03-08-2021, 08:44 PM

Absolutely, and something more effective.

"Hey niggers, here's some stuff you can culturally appropriate. It's called C4!"

Bottle_of_Hate
03-08-2021, 09:01 PM
This happened at the sewage plant. One of the niggers brewing up an absolutely massive batch of jenkem got so high he decided to light it. Then... SHEEEEEEEEIIIITT!

IseDaDiva
03-08-2021, 10:18 PM
This took place at some military place where niggers play soldier and yet can't avoid blowing themselves to batwings.

Even President Teodoro Obiang Nguema can't believe the incompetence of his niggers.

I got curious about the silverback - seems he was buddies with Obongo. Not surprising.

Obiang has managed to loot his nation’s treasury. He has avoided condemnation in the United States by hiring public relations firms and lobbyists, a tactic that has earned him smiling photos with such luminaries as Condoleezza Rice and Barack Obama.

http://www.allgov.com/news/us-and-the-world/dictator-of-the-month-teodoro-obiang-nguema-of-equatorial-guinea?news=843015

Cat fur allergic
03-08-2021, 10:49 PM
Niggers probably thought they were torches. and use it for lighting.

Sandy
03-08-2021, 11:01 PM
This took place at some military place where niggers play soldier and yet can't avoid blowing themselves to batwings.

Even President Teodoro Obiang Nguema can't believe the incompetence of his niggers.

I got curious about the silverback - seems he was buddies with Obongo. Not surprising.

http://www.allgov.com/news/us-and-the-world/dictator-of-the-month-teodoro-obiang-nguema-of-equatorial-guinea?news=843015

How much foreign aid did we give those niggers, and how much of a kickback did the HNIC get?

Ray Cizzums
03-08-2021, 11:41 PM
This happened at the sewage plant.

Back in the '70s, two kids from my neighborhood took their Boston Whaler out to "The Shit Tanks", which were located on a salt marsh island a few miles east of town. One of them climbed up the side of a 5 million gallon tank full of "jenkum", lit an M-80, and threw it in a vent. That tank, and the one next to it exploded in a huge fireball, with one of the lids flying high in the air, and landing upside down. The blast rocked everything for 10 miles around, like an earthquake. The "commando" was vaporized, but they did find the other kid, who had been in the boat at the end of the 150 ft. pier. He was upright, with just his nose and one eye sticking out of raw sewage 5 feet deep. He survived, but I'm not sure if he ever got his hearing, or his sense of smell back again.

Odin's balls
03-11-2021, 04:40 PM
Niggers will do anything to get out of working.

IseDaDiva
03-11-2021, 10:30 PM
Seems the goodness toll is now at least 105. Somehow I doubt that this nigger-infested shithole looked any better before the blasts.

Sandy
03-11-2021, 10:47 PM
Seems the goodness toll is now at least 105. Somehow I doubt that this nigger-infested shithole looked any better before the blasts.

I assume it's looking better after. The only way to improve a nigger-infested area is to destroy everything (raze it to the ground if it's planned) and rebuild, without the niggers.

haywood
03-12-2021, 06:12 PM
Niggers probably thought they were torches. and use it for lighting.

Yep!!

IseDaDiva
03-12-2021, 06:38 PM
I assume it's looking better after. The only way to improve a nigger-infested area is to destroy everything (raze it to the ground if it's planned) and rebuild, without the niggers.

I think niggers might be kind of like Japanese Knotweed - nothing short of dynamite or a nuclear holocaust can truly get rid of them.