PDA

View Full Version : Ancestry DNA commercials, Ghetto Edition

SC Anemia
06-26-2017, 07:00 PM
The video isn't really worth watching because they're all the same. Some ho gets DNA results that confirm that it's 100% African bush nigger but still feigns the tears because 'I been Liberian'.

Could you possibly think of a bigger waste of money than some Missouri ghetto trash paying for an ancestry DNA test? Once in awhile it comes back that some Eastern European was banging great-great-great-great grand-mammy but other than a few drops...just an ordinary sub-Saharan nigger.

What is that anyway? About a hundred bucks?

https://youtu.be/RZ9lYYvfrzM

:bert

Boy
06-26-2017, 07:09 PM
Looks more like she came from the Sheboonite tribe to be

CoonTownYT
06-26-2017, 07:23 PM
Says it's 91% nigger.

Nevermind that, what the hell happened to that pillow in the background? Did she wipe her ass with it?

Boy
06-26-2017, 07:29 PM
Says it's 91% nigger.

Nevermind that, what the hell happened to that pillow in the background? Did she wipe her ass with it?

That's just residual nigger grease that most likely rubbed off of the sheboon, they leave skid marks on everything they touch.

SC Anemia
06-26-2017, 07:50 PM
I think I'm going to call it. Sheboons are never that skinny unless it's got da AIDS or a long and storied history with crack.

Cracka Jack
06-26-2017, 07:56 PM
:rofl

Nigger ancestry!!! :lol

I haven't had a laugh that good in a while. Thanks SCA!!! :lol

Cracka Jack
06-26-2017, 07:58 PM
She related to kunta kinte?

:rofl

Guy Montag
06-26-2017, 10:10 PM
I think I'm going to call it. Sheboons are never that skinny unless it's got da AIDS or a long and storied history with crack.

I am in full agreement with you Brother SC :coffee