PDA

View Full Version : UK nigger creature murders its burner with crowbar

CoonsЯus
03-08-2021, 08:38 AM
A strange looking niggery creature murdered its burner ho in a fit of jealousy rage in the UK. The crazed nigger got ' mother fuckin puh-plexed ' because the burner was caught texting another man on the night it asked the insane bitch to marry it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hampshire-56320533

So the nigger set to work on teaching the burner a lesson with a crowbar, until it payed the ultimate toll.....go with blacks and pay the tax !

The judge said it was "quite clear" the road sweeper intended to kill Ms Dunning when he inflicted "something in the region of 30 blows" with a crowbar and then stabbed her "at least nine times" in the neck with a knife.

Jim Crow
03-08-2021, 09:03 AM
That prison time does not seem long enough.Nigger needs the same punishment he gave the burner.

IseDaDiva
03-08-2021, 12:12 PM
Aww, what a shame. Kayleigh looked like such a sweet and lovely girl. :lol

Her boo just wanted to control her, with 30 whacks from a crowbar and 9 stabs in the neck. I think he achieved his goal.

Ah, the BBC. I was wondering why six of the sidebar stories featured niggers.

IseDaDiva
03-08-2021, 06:37 PM
As always the mudshark had those dead soulless eyes and the look of a used up street hoe.

Yep, which is why the tales of dead burners always amuse me. Such a stupid way to die.

You have to hand it to the nigger. I have a crowbar and giving someone 30 bashes in the head with it would take considerable stamina and determination, not to mention having enough energy left to stab the shark 9 times. I bet he needed a nap after this feat.

Ignatow
03-08-2021, 07:42 PM
Miscegenate with a nigger, get beaten to death. These burners do have a death wish.

Chimp Detester
03-08-2021, 08:50 PM
:traybat

Hopefully this story with a happy ending will serve as a warning to every other race-traitor coal-burning mud-shark's thoughts of bedding down with a sub-cockroach mega-turd slimy nigger crap beast.

haywood
03-08-2021, 08:51 PM
that prison time does not seem long enough.nigger needs the same punishment he gave the burner.

agreed!!

Odin's balls
03-17-2021, 04:44 PM
It just shows that coalburners and niggers have the morals of an alley cat.

At least they didn't produce any future felons.

Which is a bonus.