PDA

View Full Version : Sandshark and sproglet mixed baby offed by sandnigger daddy in South Africa

Whitey Ford
03-06-2021, 08:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/XAJqMgC.jpg

Pretoria - The family of 20-year-old Chantelle Ash and her 8-month-old baby Tasneem have called for the man accused of murdering the pair to be denied bail.

Speaking from her Pretoria West home, Chantelle’s mother Annie Ash said they wanted the accused to remain behind bars.

On January 14, the decomposing bodies of Chantelle and daughter were found.

According to the mother, Chantelle’s hands were bound behind her back and her body swollen and almost unrecognisable.

“I could not recognise my baby… she was so swollen and bruised; it was a horrible thing to see.”

According to her, the mother and daughter arrived at a lodge in Mokopane at about 7pm on January 12 with her husband, a Bangladeshi national, and the father of the baby.

“The accommodation had been booked for a night only, with the check-out time the next day.

“When cleaners opened the room on January 14, they found the bodies of Chantelle and Tasneem.”

A countrywide manhunt was launched for the alleged perpetrator of the murders, who was nabbed in Joburg.

https://www.iol.co.za/pretoria-news/news/family-calls-for-accused-in-double-murder-to-be-denied-bail-b0f646db-7d06-4ec0-b436-8bf1f086e7e5

Sandy
03-06-2021, 10:34 PM
I will never understand that minority of mudsharks and sandsharks that are pretty enough to get a real man. Well, it was a hard lesson learned.

IseDaDiva
03-06-2021, 10:54 PM
I will never understand that minority of mudsharks and sandsharks that are pretty enough to get a real man. Well, it was a hard lesson learned.

It's truly a puzzle, why a lovely young girl of 18 would not only be smitten with this greasy monkey mutant, but get knocked up. Stay with your own kind!

I'm sure he'll get away with it, considering where this took place.

flameretardant
07-09-2021, 08:52 PM
It murdered a baby? A baby. It murdered a damned baby.

SC Anemia
07-10-2021, 12:13 AM

You seem shocked. Stick around, you'll read about abhorrent nigger behavior that would send satan into therapy.

Ignatow
07-10-2021, 02:55 AM
You seem shocked. Stick around, you'll read about abhorrent nigger behavior that would send satan into therapy.

Ha ha ha ha, that made my evening...a good one!

Jim Crow
07-10-2021, 04:22 AM
When a mudshark is deleted,it’s not “a lesson learned”for them.It’s just justice for the sin the mudshark committed .That thing was forever damaged and better off dead.Niggers do humans a favor by deleting mudsharks.

IseDaDiva
07-10-2021, 12:58 PM

Niggers/sand niggers do a hell of a lot worse to sprogs and human babies, too, than merely murder them. It made my head spin until I got used to it.

flameretardant
07-10-2021, 09:01 PM
Niggers/sand niggers do a hell of a lot worse to sprogs and human babies, too, than merely murder them. It made my head spin until I got used to it.

I mean, even a vulture won't murder it's OWN young.

IseDaDiva
07-10-2021, 10:31 PM
I mean, even a vulture won't murder it's OWN young.

And vultures perform a valuable service, unlike every single nigger on the planet.