PDA

View Full Version : Conor McGregor vs Nigger Mayweather

SC Anemia
06-26-2017, 03:27 PM
I heard an interesting suggestion about this fight. Since no one is talking about what the rules will be yet.
I say, boxing rules for 8 rounds then finish the next 4 MMA style. That way the bitch Mayweather can't just run away for 12 rounds.

https://youtu.be/SO6cIlxMhco

Golliwog_control
06-26-2017, 09:34 PM
This will be the most pathetic event ever broadcast.
However I do like your suggestion.

Guy Montag
06-26-2017, 10:02 PM
I heard an interesting suggestion about this fight. Since no one is talking about what the rules will be yet.
I say, boxing rules for 8 rounds then finish the next 4 MMA style. That way the bitch Mayweather can't just run away for 12 rounds.

Boxing or MMA rules doesn't matter to me, I just want to see this Celtic Warrior destroy the Human-Shaped Animal :coffee

Buck Simian
06-26-2017, 11:53 PM
I hope he leaves that little mouthy nigger paralyzed, sadly I don't know. Lets face it, its the niggers game. The nigger gets to play by his rules in his ring. How fair is that?

SC Anemia
06-27-2017, 01:00 AM
I hope he leaves that little mouthy nigger paralyzed, sadly I don't know. Lets face it, its the niggers game. The nigger gets to play by his rules in his ring. How fair is that?

Are you sure it's strictly boxing? If it is, the nigger will just run away for 12 rounds like he did with Pacquiao.
I'd love to see McGregor crack him good a few times. Especially if he knocks him on his ass since the nigger has never been knocked down.

Sandy
06-27-2017, 05:13 PM
Are you sure it's strictly boxing? If it is, the nigger will just run away for 12 rounds like he did with Pacquiao.
I'd love to see McGregor crack him good a few times. Especially if he knocks him on his ass since the nigger has never been knocked down.

Someone made a great satire of the Nintendo boxing game with Gayweather and Pacquiao. Now I see someone made that about McGregor. If he can't get anything by the last minute of the fight, I hope he gives the kick of his life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyQ6r4BKDk4

Why anyone ever bothered with PPV for that nigger, I will never understand. If I want to see 36 minutes of running, broadcast TV shows enough marathons.