PDA

View Full Version : Gas Station Sow Smackdown

Sambo
03-04-2021, 08:39 AM
There seems to be a whole category of nigger violence and brawling associated with gas stations.

GIRL FIGHT At GAS STATION! CRAZY BRAWL With Girls WRESTLING, HAIR PULLING, PUNCHING & KICKING!-F7AlDJ6gHaM (worldtruthvideos.org) (https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/girl-fight-at-gas-station-crazy-brawl-with-girls-wrestling-hair-pulling-punching-amp-amp-amp-kicking_VBqYqBboTvKP3SN.html)

haywood
03-04-2021, 09:20 AM
There seems to be a whole category of nigger violence and brawling associated with gas stations.

GIRL FIGHT At GAS STATION! CRAZY BRAWL With Girls WRESTLING, HAIR PULLING, PUNCHING & KICKING!-F7AlDJ6gHaM (worldtruthvideos.org) (https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/girl-fight-at-gas-station-crazy-brawl-with-girls-wrestling-hair-pulling-punching-amp-amp-amp-kicking_VBqYqBboTvKP3SN.html)

Battlesow Gallactica marathon!!

Ray Cizzums
03-04-2021, 11:03 AM
Being allowed to run loose is one thing, but allowing them to operate motor vehicles is insanity.
They should be barefoot, picking cooties in the Congo.

SGT@Arms
03-04-2021, 05:04 PM
The comments are great.
A few observations:

1. I can't tell if the person taking the video was human or not. If a nigger (probably), they displayed superior intellect by moving their car just before everything popped off. Those battering rams destroy anything and everything in their paths when their inertia puts them into motion. I'm surprised none of the gas pumps were damaged. Humans probably would have frozen if not previously exposed to the demolition ball that is the savage nigger beast.
2. How about those "weaves." They are always butt hurt over anything that seems like a rope (bubba wallace anyone?); but, they keep fashioning their brillo pads into ropes that are easier for the neighboring tribal monkeys to grab. Typical nigger intellect.

That's all I've got for today. The vermin keep on making Hollywood look like amateur work.

Jim Crow
03-04-2021, 07:11 PM
Typical nightly nigger entertainment.

Buck Simian
03-04-2021, 11:44 PM
Now i see why they use Gorilla Glue on those weaves! No way its coming off.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-05-2021, 07:11 AM
These fights are always the same and I laugh every time. “Bidge, bidge, mufuggin bidge”. Then they grab a handful of fur with one hand and swing the other one like a lil nigger wrecking ball. :lol

jenkemfactory
03-05-2021, 10:05 AM
Whahahaha! Yer keel'n me!
Hey, Sambo, I think you and I should have a smackdown.

Sandy
03-05-2021, 10:22 AM
These fights are always the same and I laugh every time. “Bidge, bidge, mufuggin bidge”. Then they grab a handful of fur with one hand and swing the other one like a lil nigger wrecking ball. :lol

The best are when they have at least one niglet to swing around. :lol

HonkyDevil
03-05-2021, 09:20 PM
Niggers are less than animals. I would feed a hungry dog before I fed a filthy fucking nigger. They seem very fond of pulling hair.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-06-2021, 01:14 AM
The best are when they have at least one niglet to swing around. :lol
Yea, it usually goes flying head over heels, flipping around. :lol

CoonsЯus
03-06-2021, 09:12 AM
shame there was no neck kneeling.

Tar Remover
03-25-2021, 07:49 AM
Darn..... I was hoping a gas pump would explode or something......:lol

haywood
03-25-2021, 08:13 AM
Now i see why they use Gorilla Glue on those weaves! No way its coming off.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!