PDA

View Full Version : Nigger beats up hotel manager.

Cat fur allergic
03-03-2021, 10:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4H0gdzUUXU

Sandy
03-03-2021, 11:14 PM
The niggers probably wanted to share a single room for drugs and muh dikk all night, and the manager said they had to pay for three.

The nigger confessed easily because it probably won't do much time at NU. In a liberal city like Miami, I expect a plea for misdemeanor assault. Suspended NU time, and a fine the nigger will never pay. Good luck trying to collect it after the nigger goes back again to PA.

haywood
03-03-2021, 11:21 PM
The niggers probably wanted to share a single room for drugs and muh dikk all night, and the manager said they had to pay for three.

The nigger confessed easily because it probably won't do much time at NU. In a liberal city like Miami, I expect a plea for misdemeanor assault. Suspended NU time, and a fine the nigger will never pay. Good luck trying to collect it after the nigger goes back again to PA.

Yep!!

Bottle_of_Hate
03-03-2021, 11:45 PM
It would have taken that guy no effort to grab both sides of that towel and bring the nigger to the ground ready for a trip to nigger U. The nigger would be swinging wildly trying to find the guy and the leverage easily brings the animal to the floor. The nigger would instead be crying "uh can't breeve".

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-04-2021, 12:28 AM
Just comes flying in there like a rabid chimpanzee. I’m surprised the nigger didn’t bite his face off.

Jim Crow
03-04-2021, 08:24 AM
We all know the nigger will get off scot free! It will hopefully get its justice in PA,batwinged in the hood while trying to make a crack purchase or something.

Ray Cizzums
03-04-2021, 11:42 AM
Letting niggers set foot inside the hotel is their first mistake. Mag lock the front door, then observe from cover, or by video. Many businesses in NY are experts at filtering out the 'gars, using this method. White customers are catching on, and know they're not getting in if niggers are lurking out front. It drives the jigs wild when they see whitey walk up and the door magically unlocks.

Groid_Rage
03-04-2021, 02:47 PM
File this under: Niggers ruin everything