PDA

View Full Version : GPA 0.13 is passing, Baltimore

jenkemfactory
03-03-2021, 07:14 PM
Baltimoron: GPA of .13 makes you a genius.
Could you imagine a GPA of retard is passing?

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/project-baltimore/city-student-passes-3-classes-in-four-years-ranks-near-top-half-of-class-with-013-gpa

haywood
03-03-2021, 07:34 PM

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/project-baltimore/city-student-passes-3-classes-in-four-years-ranks-near-top-half-of-class-with-013-gpa

ONLY fo' niggers!!

Sandy
03-03-2021, 08:19 PM
Only niggers could be a niglet fart away from failing everything, and it's near the middle of its classmates' GPA! It sounds like it got a D in one class, then got an F in all of the other 7 classes.

Tiffany France thought her son would receive his diploma this coming June. But after four years of high school, France just learned, her 17-year-old must start over. He’s been moved back to ninth grade.

“He's stressed and I am too. I told him I'm probably going to start crying. I don't know what to do for him,” France told Project Baltimore. “Why would he do three more years in school? He didn't fail, the school failed him. The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that.”

His transcripts show he’s passed just three classes in four years, earning 2.5 credits, placing him in ninth grade. But France says she didn’t know that until February. She has three children and works three jobs. She thought her oldest son was doing well because even though he failed most of his classes, he was being promoted. His transcripts show he failed Spanish I and Algebra I but was promoted to Spanish II and Algebra II. He also failed English II but was passed on to English III.

Restarting all of high school? That's still too advanced for that nigger. It should restart in 1st grade, in a 100% nigger school so it can't prey on small human children.

I smell nigger lotto and complaints to the principal, district superintendent, maybe the mayor and governor. The school didn't fail the nigger. The nigger failed itself, because it's a nigger. The mammy sow failed itself by thinking its niglet was all smart an sheet.

tweakstick
03-03-2021, 10:20 PM
France’s son attends Augusta Fells Savage Institute of Visual Arts in west Baltimore.

Well, they put it in the right skoo!

What could have gone wrong here, I wonder:

As we dig deeper into her son’s records, we can see in his first three years at Augusta Fells, he failed 22 classes and was late or absent 272 days.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.explicit.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid% 3DOIP.728kGp_6GPTfJzq9v2mNNgHaEw%26pid%3DApi&f=1

The district says students received a letter about their academic status this past summer, and records can be accessed through the campus portal. When a student is absent, an automated call is placed to the number on file. The statement also said the school conducted recent home visits and the student’s parent visited the school. France says none of that happened.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. UMXDhMIreUkDXn4qbplJPAAAAA%26pid%3DApi&f=1

If the district determines that the school has made every effort to work with the family and offer support but that the student has continued accruing unexcused absences, charges will be filed against the parent or guardian in district court."

Yes, I suppose the school system did fail. It should have hauled this woman off and charged her.

Jim Crow
03-03-2021, 10:51 PM
Another .02 and the nigger would be qualified for garbageman.
What a fuckin joke.Libs catering to stupid mindless knuckle draggin niggers.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-04-2021, 12:57 AM

“Why would he do three more years in school? He didn't fail, the school failed him. The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that.”

:lol No nigger, DNA and evolution have failed you and your shitskinned offspring

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-04-2021, 01:02 AM
Well, they put it in the right skoo!

What could have gone wrong here, I wonder:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.explicit.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid% 3DOIP.728kGp_6GPTfJzq9v2mNNgHaEw%26pid%3DApi&f=1

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. UMXDhMIreUkDXn4qbplJPAAAAA%26pid%3DApi&f=1

Yes, I suppose the school system did fail. It should have hauled this woman off and charged her.

Haha, this boon thought the lil nigger was doing well? This shows how involved they are in they kiyids lifeses. I sit down and do homework with my kids. Stupid nigger. I don’t even need to see it to know exactly what it looks like.

Groid_Rage
03-04-2021, 03:16 PM
File this under: Niggers are stupid and lazy

AFN_Weasel
03-04-2021, 06:54 PM
“Why would he do three more years in school? He didn't fail, the school failed him. The school failed at their job. They failed. They failed, that's the problem here. They failed. They failed. He didn't deserve that.”

:lol No nigger, DNA and evolution have failed you and your shitskinned offspring

Niggers fail in school because the school tries to teach niggers things they are not designed to do. For example, instead of teaching mathematics, a nigger needs to be taught how to properly clean a toilet or mop a floor. Instead of reading the nigger should be taught to pick tobacco or cotton. If the school would just adjust the curriculum to suit the simple nigger mind, nigger grades would show a marked improvement.

Bottle_of_Hate
03-04-2021, 07:46 PM
Baltimore HS student fails all but 3 classes over 4 years, ranks near top half of class'

'Baltimore HS student fails all but 3 classes over 4 years, ranks near top half of class' (yahoo.com) (https://www.yahoo.com/news/baltimore-hs-student-fails-3-211655068.html)

You have to listen to the video. He did not pass all but 3. He only passed 3 and barely with a D- average. Of course it wasn't the niggers fault. "It was the skoo who failed him..." It wasn't the parents who over 4 years did nothing and did not care to even check his report card. Nope, it was the "man" who caused him to fail. This is what happens when you send a nigger to the next grade with a 0 GPA for the previous year.

Here is the kicker.

A Baltimore high school student passed FAILED all but three classes over four years and still graduated near the top half of his class with a 0.13 GPA, according to Fox 45 Baltimore.' - Corrected the authors attempt at dats raysis.

This shows you just how low that bar is set for niggers. Funny thing is though they are making him return back to the 9th grade. :rofl

I bet somehow they just give him his diploma anyway. Not that it matters as the nigger will just end up doing what niggers do. Just send him to nigger U and get it over with.

His highest grade was in health ED. For fucks sake all you have to do is show up to get an A+ in that one.

Espantoon
03-04-2021, 07:49 PM
I think the public schools in Baltimore are essentially 100% nigger, a human child wouldn't stand a chance.

Ray Cizzums
03-04-2021, 07:59 PM
The mammy buffarilla sent the chillunz to skoo, just so they would get fed breakfast and lunch,
and free up her nigger nest for dranken, smokin' da crack and muh dikkin'.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-04-2021, 08:08 PM
Niggers fail in school because the school tries to teach niggers things they are not designed to do. For example, instead of teaching mathematics, a nigger needs to be taught how to properly clean a toilet or mop a floor. Instead of reading the nigger should be taught to pick tobacco or cotton. If the school would just adjust the curriculum to suit the simple nigger mind, nigger grades would show a marked improvement.

no shit, if they would teach the nigger something they’re (well, not good at but could possibly do) imagine how cheap I could get a plain cotton fruit of the loom shirt.

Ray Cizzums
03-04-2021, 08:34 PM
Restarting all of high school? That's still too advanced for that nigger.

I've never heard of nigger students getting left back one grade, let alone restarting high school. Could this be the vanguard of some new libturd strategy, to hire more teacher's union pukes, and keep the public school/kennel open for niggers until age 30.

Sandy
03-04-2021, 08:42 PM
I've never heard of nigger students getting left back one grade, let alone restarting high school. Could this be the vanguard of some new libturd strategy, to hire more teacher's union pukes, and keep the public school/kennel open for niggers until age 30.

That's a good possibility. You'd think niggers would love being older in high school, where they can pimp and deal drugs.

Doesn't child welfare/SNAP/WIC continue until 18 or someone finishes high school?

tweakstick
03-04-2021, 09:46 PM
That's a good possibility. You'd think niggers would love being older in high school, where they can pimp and deal drugs.

Doesn't child welfare/SNAP/WIC continue until 18 or someone finishes high school?

The dirty little secret (and reason why any nigger ever gradumates high skoo at all) is that all federal funding for students stops at the end of the school year when the kid turns 18. That's why most just push them out the door with a worthless diploma. That plus the fact that niggers could be in HS until they turn 30 without enough credits to graduate forces the schools to do this.

It's probably better this way since you don't want your 13 year old freshman daughter riding the same bus with a felonious 25 year old nigger child rapist. It's bad enough that they have to deal with the 6 year old nigger rapist.

Schools would be a nigger free for all if they didn't do it.

There is nothing here that couldn't be solved by strict segregation or better yet, relocation BTA.

Whitey Ford
03-06-2021, 03:39 PM
What they need to do is create a special school for niglets. You could call it the 'Performing Arts School For African Student Development' so hey can't call you racist. The niglets could spend 5 minutes a day 'learnin' dem maffs' and the rest of the day 'learning' rap, dance and bakkabawl. We could make it a boarding school so they stay there 24/7 too. And then when they 'graduate' we could send them on tour to dance and be niggers back to apefrica. They could go on a never ending tour of apefrica bix nooding and dancing as a part of a 'performing arts troupe.'

InsufferableNigg
03-07-2021, 03:14 PM
Trump tried to give these niggers options with charter schools, but the corrupt gorilla run school unions made it impossible.

haywood
03-07-2021, 03:41 PM
The mammy buffarilla sent the chillunz to skoo, just so they would get fed breakfast and lunch,
and free up her nigger nest for dranken, smokin' da crack and muh dikkin'.

Tru Dat!! Skoo beez a cafeteria and Day Care fo' nigger mammies!!

haywood
03-07-2021, 03:42 PM
What they need to do is create a special school for niglets. You could call it the 'Performing Arts School For African Student Development' so hey can't call you racist. The niglets could spend 5 minutes a day 'learnin' dem maffs' and the rest of the day 'learning' rap, dance and bakkabawl. We could make it a boarding school so they stay there 24/7 too. And then when they 'graduate' we could send them on tour to dance and be niggers back to apefrica. They could go on a never ending tour of apefrica bix nooding and dancing as a part of a 'performing arts troupe.'

Definitely WORKS for me!! BEST idea YET!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-07-2021, 03:54 PM

I guess they would just learn addition in maff class so they can figure out how many years theyll be serving in NU for multiple charges.

Sandy
03-07-2021, 04:53 PM
Trump tried to give these niggers options with charter schools, but the corrupt gorilla run school unions made it impossible.

Trump was the latest to show that niggers can be given 100x the opportunity of humans, and they still can't advance, because they are niggers. Suburban white, Hispanics and Asian children are academically leaps and bounds beyond nigger-dominated school districts that get two, three times the funding.

Sandy
03-07-2021, 04:57 PM
I guess they would just learn addition in maff class so they can figure out how many years theyll be serving in NU for multiple charges.

This would be a class they'd do well in! There's the classic nigger maff question of Tyrone shooting 50 rounds in a drive-by shooting, so how many clips (actually magazine but "clip" is easier for niggers to remember and ook) does it need?

When Tyrone is caught, how long will it probably serve for batwinging a niglet, wounding two adult niggers, attempted homiecide on the other 19 niggers there, and driving on a suspended license?

Our answer: never long enough, and a nigger judge will probably let it out in 10-15.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-07-2021, 05:31 PM
This would be a class they'd do well in! There's the classic nigger maff question of Tyrone shooting 50 rounds in a drive-by shooting, so how many clips (actually magazine but "clip" is easier for niggers to remember and ook) does it need?

When Tyrone is caught, how long will it probably serve for batwinging a niglet, wounding two adult niggers, attempted homiecide on the other 19 niggers there, and driving on a suspended license?

Our answer: never long enough, and a nigger judge will probably let it out in 10-15.

True, they need to learn subtraction too for liberal nigger privilege sentencing.

Whitey Ford
03-08-2021, 04:08 AM

On the old reddit r/coontown we used to have a nigger math section with nigger math problems.

Down Low Tyrone is on the down low with four bucks. Each buck has three STDs. If Down Low Tyrone only uses a condom with two bucks, how many STDs will he catch?

Darquavious be sellin dat crack. He gots 10 crackhead buyers who each buy 5 rocks a piece for $10 a rock a week. If three of dem muhfuggas die of overdose tomorrow, how much money will Darquavious make next week?

Reddit sucks now and they got rid of coontown, unfortunately.

https://i.imgur.com/hKaKGgW.jpg

Espantoon
03-08-2021, 07:09 PM
They get free breakfast and lunch at school too, thanks to taxpayers.