PDA

View Full Version : Never do business with niggers. Human rents home to rapper and regrets it

CoonsЯus
03-03-2021, 08:28 AM
A human foolishly rented his LA home to feral pack of niggers and another rapper that you've never heard of. The nigger and its sordid gang then attempted to film a music video on the property, against the terms of the rental agreement. The nigger rapper was seen on camera, dragging the home owner off the property and being held back from further attacking the man by one of the associated chimps.

Never do business with niggers, so in this case, the outcome from the start was pretty much assured. There is a chance that the human didn't have any choice to rent to the nigger though under equality laws - you know, those unjust laws that uplift niggers and downgrade humans.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9318931/Rapper-DaBaby-associates-accused-perpetrating-violent-attack-homeowner.html

Rapper DaBaby is accused of being a party to a violent tussle in which a 64-year-old man claimed he was 'beat, punched, spat on, threatened, shoved, and robbed' in confronting the rapper over the terms of their rental agreement.

Video on the annoying DailyMail website.

Jim Crow
03-03-2021, 08:31 AM
Very true!My liberal sister rented one of our CT apartments to a nigger family against my will. After learning a very expensive lesson, she will never do that again.Niggers are a total waste of time and money.Humans should stay away from the worthless apes as much as possible.

haywood
03-03-2021, 09:55 AM
A human foolishly rented his LA home to feral pack of niggers and another rapper that you've never heard of. The nigger and its sordid gang then attempted to film a music video on the property, against the terms of the rental agreement. The nigger rapper was seen on camera, dragging the home owner off the property and being held back from further attacking the man by one of the associated chimps.

Never do business with niggers, so in this case, the outcome from the start was pretty much assured. There is a chance that the human didn't have any choice to rent to the nigger though under equality laws - you know, those unjust laws that uplift niggers and downgrade humans.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9318931/Rapper-DaBaby-associates-accused-perpetrating-violent-attack-homeowner.html

Video on the annoying DailyMail website.

Bad choice on the property owner's part. I used to work for the philthadelphia housing authority. I saw the apes in their 'natural Habitat!!"

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-03-2021, 10:09 AM
I can rap too. Bippity boopity boppity boopity mufugging muhfuggah blippity dippety croppety hoppity. Thats what this shit sounds like to me.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-03-2021, 10:11 AM
It’s only a matter of time before “da baby” (what a hilarious name, good job nigger :lol ) ends up at NU getting stitches for his asshole on a daily basis.

CoonsЯus
03-03-2021, 10:32 AM
I can rap too. Bippity boopity boppity boopity mufugging muhfuggah blippity dippety croppety hoppity. Thats what this shit sounds like to me.

You forget the " kill da whitey kill da whitey kill day white.....kill dem whitey....kill dem whitey " bit

IseDaDiva
03-03-2021, 12:25 PM
What was he expecting? A pack of niggers who always revert to their ancestral savagery to behave like human beings and respect the property of others? When do they EVER do that? I'd rather have a troop of actual chimpanzees in my house. He is very lucky he escaped with his life and didn't end up being torn limb from limb and eaten.

I wonder if he's learned his lesson after his up-close and personal Encounter of the Nigger Kind?

Cat fur allergic
03-03-2021, 01:01 PM
I don't feel sorry for this liberal, he is old enough to have experience nigger tnb in the past and learn. This is how young liberals become conservatives. They used to. Now days they just keep on blaming other people to excuse the nigger.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-03-2021, 02:48 PM
Guarantee you that cuck that rented to the niggers voted for Pedo Biden

Oh yea sorry, muh dik, whywimmenz and kill da wy debil, bippity boopity.

Groid_Rage
03-10-2021, 02:56 AM
NEver rent to niggers. They always turn everything to shit. Urban blight is in their genes

Coon Club Road
03-19-2021, 01:22 PM
Renting to niggers... what a laugh!

How can anyone in their right mind think a short term nigger rental will be vacated in the same or better condition than in which it was rented out?