PDA

View Full Version : She Buck fakes own kidnapping.

Cat fur allergic
02-28-2021, 12:50 AM
Why did Sai fake kidnapping? Ohio Black trans woman apologizes in video and says 'I knew it was wrong'

https://meaww.com/sai-black-trans-woman-from-ohio-who-faked-kidnapping-apologizes-in-a-video-says-i-knew-it-was-wrong

Coon Club Road
02-28-2021, 11:28 AM
"Sai then spoke about the lack of support from the family from a very young age."

Welcome to nigger life in da hood! Who's yer daddy!

Ray Cizzums
02-28-2021, 03:57 PM
"Sai" says she's often in dangerous situations with men. No shit, nigger - stop prosta-matooting yourself and that won't happen anymore.
This lying jaboon raised $53K on it's GoGibsMuh account, ffs.

“It wasn’t a lie, because as a Black trans woman, I've been in these situations. I’ve been in the most dangerous situations with men. It wasn’t a lie, per se. It was definitely a delayed emotional response....

Groid_Rage
02-28-2021, 06:27 PM
Those nigger she-male tranny buck whores try to scam nigger gangstas by tricking then cry when their johns ventilate their sorry AIDS and STD infected asses.

Sandy
02-28-2021, 06:55 PM
So the nigger didn't lie because its alleged circumstances could have been true if they were true. That's what the buck is saying.

IseDaDiva
02-28-2021, 07:03 PM
Sai has a GoFundMe account that identifies her as a “Black trans woman managing this fundraiser for my facial feminizing surgeries, gender reassignment, and various living expenses.” This fund, the page reads, will help “take the next steps into my transition, as well as put my gender dysphoria at bay”

Oh, that's so funny. People (and I'm sure they are libtard YT since Niggers NEVER help other niggers) who feel that giving their hard-earned dollars to some tranny buck so it can get plastic surgery and to pay for "various living expenses" like wigs, gowns, bling and hormones is a worthwhile cause.:lol Everyone getting scammed on this site deserves it.

Jim Crow
02-28-2021, 07:29 PM
So,the nigger buck in a dress said it does not need forgiveness.I must say, it is right. It needs jail time! The inmate bucks would enjoy muh dicking it!