PDA

View Full Version : Joshua Jackson? Seriously?

IseDaDiva
02-27-2021, 08:16 PM
I never heard of him until I watched the series "The Affair" but I liked him in his role. Out of all the women in the world - and he could have a choice - he chooses a jet-black sow to procreate with. He better hope he doesn't piss her off or a pot of boiling oil could be his fate.

Ray Cizzums
02-27-2021, 08:19 PM
Ugly baby, coming up !

Cat fur allergic
02-27-2021, 09:29 PM
mental illness runs in Hollywood.

Coon Club Road
02-27-2021, 11:04 PM
Maybe the man has a temper problem and knows his Hollywood career would be over in a flash if his wife got caught by the media with a BLACK eye or a FAT lip.

Not trying to make excuses here, but he could use her for a punching bag and nobody would have a clue!

Jim Crow
02-27-2021, 11:09 PM
An oil driller like robert de zero.

Sandy
02-27-2021, 11:22 PM
Not trying to make excuses here, but he could use her for a punching bag and nobody would have a clue!

I don't know, I think if he tried hitting that thing, for one he'd break every bone in his hand against nigger skull. Then it would go Battlesow Galactica on him and probably make him the male equivalent of Nicole Brown. And then we'd all laugh for days.

IseDaDiva
02-28-2021, 01:32 AM
Is it a point of pride or used for bragging rights when drillers and sharks pick the ugliest, blackest nigger without even any superficially human look? You win, Joshua. Can't get a much blacker inkspot sow than that. Congrats.

haywood
02-28-2021, 01:56 PM
An oil driller like robert de zero.

And bill dumblasio!!

Ignatow
02-28-2021, 04:54 PM
I never heard of him until I watched the series "The Affair" but I liked him in his role. Out of all the women in the world - and he could have a choice - he chooses a jet-black sow to procreate with. He better hope he doesn't piss her off or a pot of boiling oil could be his fate.

Actually he does deserve a pot of boiling oil doused on him by this infernal blackest negress. What a human traitor, it disgusts me this kind of species mixing.

animal mother
02-28-2021, 06:31 PM
Imagine the lovely sprogs that would result from this mating. They would be blacker than the inside of a well diggers asshole.

Sandy
02-28-2021, 07:03 PM
Is it a point of pride or used for bragging rights when drillers and sharks pick the ugliest, blackest nigger without even any superficially human look? You win, Joshua. Can't get a much blacker inkspot sow than that. Congrats.

Case in point.

Ignatow
02-28-2021, 07:09 PM
Case in point.

You know, I've read that Ann Coulter is just friends with that nigger, and hasn't burned coal. As a conservative pundit, she still has to portray she's not a racist. I know a lot of guys were furious to see this picture and cursed Ann because she "took their my ney from her books, and still had black friends". She was in Orange County last week for a book signing, got harassed by illegals and liberals. She replied, "good they're just here, not raping minors".

Has she really burned coal? I'm not sure. The moment I'm sure I'll curse her as a regular mudshark whore.

IseDaDiva
02-28-2021, 08:15 PM
Case in point.

Good lord. That thing looks like some Hayshee voodoo zombie. Good friends? Yes, I'm sure they have so much in common just as I would have with some blacker-than-night, frightening looking nigger buck. Really, I wonder what they talk about, these two good buddies?

Ray Cizzums
02-28-2021, 08:42 PM
Good lord. That thing looks like some Hayshee voodoo zombie.

Looks like Ann is a prankster. She handed him some gag binoculars with inked eyepieces. :)

Sandy
02-28-2021, 10:43 PM
That's one of the Good Times niggers, Jimmie Walker itself.

Supposedly they didn't date, but they look too close, and she may have burned coal anyway. I wouldn't put it past her. I used to like her columns quite a bit, until she turned on Trump.

Coon Club Road
02-28-2021, 10:48 PM
"... They would be blacker than the inside of a well diggers asshole."

One Liner Award Winner of the Day! :thumb

IseDaDiva
02-28-2021, 11:11 PM
That's one of the Good Times niggers, Jimmie Walker itself.

OMG. Nigger didn't age well.

tweakstick
02-28-2021, 11:33 PM
I used to like her columns quite a bit, until she turned on Trump.

I haven't forgiven her for that one yet. But she did have a valid immigration ax to grind. Trump capitulated on several immigration promises. He failed to build the wall to completion as well. Nevertheless, I don't think she had a valid reason to hate on him as openly as she did. Trump deserved better than that. The time for squabbling is not before re-election. That time is for closing the party ranks.

Rush taught us one thing as Republicans: Win first, squabble later.

In the end, I guess it's not like it mattered. Her backing him would not have saved him from the election bandits.

Sandy
03-01-2021, 01:02 PM
I think Trump did as well on the wall as could be expected. He never had the support of Republicans in Congress, and he resorted to admittedly unconstitutional means to start it up.

Republicans all over always find their own different reasons to turn against him. It's like Coulter was another sellout, still pretending she's a good conservative.