PDA

View Full Version : "Lady Gaga"s dog walker shot, dogs stolen by guess who?

IseDaDiva
02-27-2021, 01:58 PM
Police describe the suspects as “a male Black, 20-25 years of age, blond dreadlocks, wearing a black hoodie, and armed with a semi-automatic handgun” and the second suspect as “a male Black, 20-25 years of age, wearing dark clothing.”

I saw this story a few days ago and just knew it had to be nogs. More nigger fails. Now instead of just being sought for stealing the dogs, they're wanted for the shooting. Stupid, stupid, loser niggers.

The dogs are okay. I don't know anything about this rather manly-looking "Lady" but it doesn't appear that she's burned coal.

LAPD Releases Suspect Descriptions After Lady Gaga’s Dogs Are Stolen, Dog Walker Shot | ETCanada.com (https://etcanada.com/news/750908/lady-gaga-offers-500000-reward-after-dogs-are-stolen-dog-walker-shot/)

Cat fur allergic
02-27-2021, 02:40 PM
Too bad they didn't show the whore singer herself!

haywood
02-27-2021, 04:13 PM
I saw this story a few days ago and just knew it had to be nogs. More nigger fails. Now instead of just being sought for stealing the dogs, they're wanted for the shooting. Stupid, stupid, loser niggers.

The dogs are okay. I don't know anything about this rather manly-looking "Lady" but it doesn't appear that she's burned coal.

LAPD Releases Suspect Descriptions After Lady Gaga’s Dogs Are Stolen, Dog Walker Shot | ETCanada.com (https://etcanada.com/news/750908/lady-gaga-offers-500000-reward-after-dogs-are-stolen-dog-walker-shot/)

Let me guess.........................the perps were "tyrone, shitavious and theotis!!

Groid_Rage
02-27-2021, 11:35 PM
https://youtu.be/kutHtWXBf38?t=70
They were nigs. :gorilla

Sandy
04-29-2021, 07:40 PM
Wrangled! There might be a couple of humans mixed in there. I'm not finding any mugshots right now. But any humans deserve a long time at NU with their nigger pals.

The suspects who allegedly stole Lady Gaga's two French Bulldogs, Gustav and Koji, and shot her dog walker, Ryan Fischer, in the chest have been arrested and charged.

According to the Los Angeles Police Department, multiple people were arrested Thursday. Police confirmed they have arrested five suspects with some on charges of attempted murder and robbery.

Police arrested James Jackson, 18, Jaylin White, 19, and Lafayette Whaley, 27, in connection with the violence. They are charged with attempted murder, conspiracy to commit robbery and second-degree robbery, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.

Jackson, who authorities say was the shooter, also faces charges of assault with a semiautomatic firearm and a felon carrying a concealed firearm in a vehicle. White faces one count of assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury.

Meanwhile, Harold White, 40, and Jennifer McBride, 50, were arrested and accused of being accessories to the attack. The elder White also was charged with one count of possession of a firearm and McBride faces a charge of receiving stolen property.

According to authorities, White and McBride "were determined to be accessories after the initial crime. McBride reported that she found the dogs and responded to the reward email to return the dogs." Police also determined that McBride had a relationship with White, the father of Jaylin.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/lady-gaga-alleged-dognappers-arrested-lapd

Another "Lafeyette" nigger, because they be all French an sheet.

Jim Crow
04-29-2021, 09:29 PM

I’m sure at some point,she allowed herself to be muh dicked by one of her nigger buck back up dancers,just like Britney Spears did.And possibly muh poosied by a she-boon as well.We’re talkin bout a sick liberal bitch!

Sandy
04-29-2021, 09:57 PM
just like Britney Spears did.

She really did? That explains why she went crazy.

Jim Crow
04-29-2021, 10:14 PM
Sho nuff!
The nigger’s name was Columbus Short.Britney’s father caller him a nigger and told him to leave his mentally ill daughter alone! That’s where Her father and I are different. I woulda disowned the bitch forever. Fuck the money, and fuck what anyone thinks about me! I’d even leave my wife if she went against me on that decision!
As a father of two beautiful white daughters I adore,this is a very touchy subject.Just the thought of raising two beautiful daughters and having to know that black hands are touching their white bodies would change me into a raging monster! I can’t elaborate on what I might do. Use your imagination!

IseDaDiva
04-29-2021, 10:42 PM
She really did? That explains why she went crazy.

I don't follow the doings of all these nutcases and I never heard of this buck (Columbus? :lol ), but I see Britney certainly cozied up to the thing, who has a string of ex-hoes and niglets to his credit.

Just the thought of raising two beautiful daughters and having to know that black hands are touching their white bodies would change me into a raging monster!

I get that!

Jim Crow
04-29-2021, 10:50 PM
I don't follow the doings of all these nutcases and I never heard of this buck (Columbus? :lol ), but I see Britney certainly cozied up to the thing, who has a string of ex-hoes and niglets to his credit.

I get that!
Dammit Diva! Did you have to post that horrible picture? I’m about to go to sleep and I think I may have nightmares over it.LOL!

IseDaDiva
04-30-2021, 09:39 AM
Dammit Diva! Did you have to post that horrible picture? I’m about to go to sleep and I think I may have nightmares over it.LOL!

Sowwy! :lol Maybe this will help:

(The nigger) claims he overheard (Britney's) parents ask, “Why are you f–king that n—-r?”

A very legit question. I'd like to know the answer as well.

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/25/columbus-short-alleges-britney-spears-parents-used-racial-slur/

Groid_Rage
04-30-2021, 10:17 AM
Yeah they just busted the nigger gangstas who pulled it off. These niggers lowlives could have easily just shoved the dog walker aside and scooped up the mutts. So it is a hate crime against whites and/or gays too by shooting the poor guy. Regardless, it is a totally ghetto ape crime.
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/551097-suspects-in-lady-gaga-dognapping-charged-with-attempted-murder-robbery

MineEvolved
04-30-2021, 10:45 AM
Probably stole the dogs to try for a reward for 'finding and returning them'...

Groid_Rage
04-30-2021, 10:48 AM
I’m sure at some point, she allowed herself to be muh dicked by one of her nigger buck back up dancers, just like Britney Spears did. And possibly muh poosied by a she-boon as well. We’re talkin bout a sick liberal bitch!That is why this Jersey hoe was asked to sing for Joe and Kamala

Jim Crow
04-30-2021, 03:50 PM
Sowwy! :lol Maybe this will help:

A very legit question. I'd like to know the answer as well.

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/25/columbus-short-alleges-britney-spears-parents-used-racial-slur/
There is no answer,cause there is no explanation for what she did.But I don’t think her parents really care. As long as they keep juicing her for that money.

Jim Crow
04-30-2021, 03:58 PM
That is why this Jersey hoe was asked to sing for Joe and Kamala
You’re correct! I forgot about that!

IseDaDiva
04-30-2021, 05:11 PM
There is no answer,cause there is no explanation for what she did.But I don’t think her parents really care. As long as they keep juicing her for that money.

I agree, but I doubt the parents who are fleecing her for money would want a nigger in their house. "They're from Louisiana!" whines the nigger, who is unwanted.

Jim Crow
04-30-2021, 05:17 PM
I agree, but I doubt the parents who are fleecing her for money would want a nigger in their house. "They're from Louisiana!" whines the nigger, who is unwanted.

No doubt that they don’t want a nigger around.Let alone Muh Dicking their daughter.They would probably disown the coal burning hoe.But there are $millions of reasons why they don’t.