PDA

View Full Version : Ginger Cuck and his gravid sow whine to Orca

IseDaDiva
02-27-2021, 12:32 AM
Imagine the bitching about raycism they'll do to the old dyke sow, with her egging them on? Maybe they can even get a trashy reality show out of it!

Nice to know not everyone is fawning on them.

Royal commentator Richard Fitzwilliams lashed out at the Duke of Sussex for "making a fool of himself" on The Late Late Show with James Corden

He talks about serious issues in a ridiculously silly way. Demeaning. Really sad."In a second tweet, Mr Fitzwilliams also branded the script of the special episode "puerile" and Harry's appearance "nauseating to watch"

Give him a break. What does that twerp know about "serious issues'? We know he's not overly endowed in the brain department and now his cojones are firmly locked in his avaricious sow's handbag.

I don't give a damn about any of these so-called "Royals" but it's amusing to see what trainwreck this is. Niggers in Buckingham Palace.:lol

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1402970/prince-harry-news-james-corden-interview-duke-of-sussex-meghan-markle-news-royal-family

haywood
02-27-2021, 02:51 PM
Imagine the bitching about raycism they'll do to the old dyke sow, with her egging them on? Maybe they can even get a trashy reality show out of it!

Nice to know not everyone is fawning on them.

Give him a break. What does that twerp know about "serious issues'? We know he's not overly endowed in the brain department and now his cojones are firmly locked in his avaricious sow's handbag.

I don't give a damn about any of these so-called "Royals" but it's amusing to see what trainwreck this is. Niggers in Buckingham Palace.:lol

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1402970/prince-harry-news-james-corden-interview-duke-of-sussex-meghan-markle-news-royal-family

I wonder what the queen thinks about having a niglet for a great grand keyid?!

Cat fur allergic
02-27-2021, 03:27 PM
I'm still trying to understand how this happen.
This ginger freak could literally had any girl in the world. Some how he pick a ape!

Dude is a literal rich ass prince. Girls fantasy 101!