PDA

View Full Version : Britney Spears burned coal with nigger back up dancer. Trying to get back at Dad?

Whitey Ford
02-25-2021, 08:19 PM
Columbus Short alleges Britney Spears’ parents used racial slur during fling

https://i.imgur.com/EZ17GT4.jpg

Former Britney Spears backup dancer Columbus Short — who went on to star in the ABC hit “Scandal” — has revealed intimate details about his past fling with the pop superstar, including the allegation that Spears’ furious parents referred to him as the N-word.

Short claimed in his 2020 autobiography, “Short Stories,” that Spears pursued him in 2003 when he worked with her as a dancer and producer, and that they slept together once on a trip to Rome. He alleges that soon after, “I was next to [Britney] while she was on the phone with them crying while she had it on speaker.” He claims he overheard her parents ask, “Why are you f–king that n—-r?” And that, “Britney looked at me so apologetically, knowing I’d heard it. I shook my head and didn’t say anything, because what was there to say?”

https://pagesix.com/2021/02/25/columbus-short-alleges-britney-spears-parents-used-racial-slur/

IseDaDiva
02-25-2021, 08:39 PM
My father would have said a lot worse if I had been spreading for nigger bucks.

‘Yo, Columbus is crazy!’ I used to fight a lot — men — not women. I never hit a woman.”
Really, nigger?

The 35-year-old nigger was released from jail this week, after serving only 34 days of a one-year jail sentence for allegedly beating his sow, Aida Abramyan. Last November,

Niggers and jail - go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Jim Crow
02-25-2021, 09:18 PM
If that’s the only time she burned coal,I’d be surprised.Britney is a white trash hoe.

tweakstick
02-25-2021, 10:08 PM
I have to believe that she might have had a normal clean life free from her white trashy pursuits had her parents not pimped her out early on to Disney to leave her flushed out of that toilet and into the cesspool soon after puberty like so many other Disney starlets.

If there is a former Disney kid that hasn't fucked their lives up, I can't think of him or her.

As a parent of a fairly talented kid, I never once considered pursuing such destructive folly and would not have allowed it if offered.

Teach your children well.

Ray Cizzums
02-25-2021, 10:12 PM
Awful taste in men is one thing, fornicating with zoo animals is another.
This dopey bitch is more worried about the jaboons muh feels,
than she is about being contaminated, and embarrassing her whole family.

haywood
02-25-2021, 11:18 PM
Awful taste in men is one thing, fornicating with zoo animals is another.
This dopey bitch is more worried about the jaboons muh feels,
than she is about being contaminated, and embarrassing her whole family.

Yep!!

Sandy
02-25-2021, 11:35 PM
Niggers and jail - go together like peanut butter and jelly.

IseDaDiva
02-26-2021, 12:34 AM
I have to believe that she might have had a normal clean life free from her white trashy pursuits had her parents not pimped her out early on to Disney to leave her flushed out of that toilet and into the cesspool soon after puberty like so many other Disney starlets.

If there is a former Disney kid that hasn't fucked their lives up, I can't think of him or her.

As a parent of a fairly talented kid, I never once considered pursuing such destructive folly and would not have allowed it if offered.

Teach your children well.

I recall her father stating that she was a virgin. My jaw dropped that the father of a young girl would be commenting on the state of his daughter's private parts. I was so disgusted I never forgot that. Britney has mental issues. If she's lying down with niggers, this is one time I blame the parents.

jenkemfactory
02-26-2021, 10:12 AM
I don't get why these women go near these silly niggers.
Anyone notice how silly these niggers look?
It's not the blakkkkkk. It's not the smell.

Coon Club Road
02-26-2021, 12:49 PM
I don't get why these women go near these silly niggers.
Anyone notice how silly these niggers look?
It's not the blakkkkkk. It's not the smell.

Its that big ole tarpaper roll! :lol