PDA

View Full Version : Nigger attacks business owner over unpaid food.

Cat fur allergic
02-25-2021, 05:07 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kind-generous-pizzeria-owner-56-165317312.html

Last post for a while swear! so much nigger crime so much to post.

Sandy
02-25-2021, 05:19 PM
:fume

However, her son-in-law Bryan Skipper wants the men arrested for their crimes, noting that he hopes the attack wasn’t racially motivated.

At least someone realizes that niggers aren't attacking Asians specifically, they're just looking for victims.

Beating a woman over stolen beer. A friend told me about a time she worked alone at a liquor store one night when a bunch of niggers came in and started grabbing bottles off the shelf. She froze, which might have saved her from a beating, or saved her life for all we know. The niggers left quickly and didn't do anything to her.

jenkemfactory
02-25-2021, 06:31 PM
That's very brave as usual, attacking a tiny little woman.

Ray Cizzums
02-25-2021, 07:22 PM
I've installed magnetic door lockers at a couple of businesses, as part of a strategy to counter "flash mobs" of niggers. These are not electric door strikes, they are flush mounted electromagnets, with a holding power of hundreds of pounds. If used with security glass, they become impenetrable barriers at the flip of a switch. The convenience store we did had trouble when a nearby school full of niggers let out for the day. The local cops called it "The Mudslide". Now the clerks see the "teens" approaching on their HD camera system, hit the button, and laugh at the locked out niggers.

haywood
02-25-2021, 11:07 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kind-generous-pizzeria-owner-56-165317312.html

Last post for a while swear! so much nigger crime so much to post.

Norristown is outside of philthadelphia. It does have a fuxated section and some very feral niggers there. I feel badly for the pizzaria owner and she should get some protection for the future!!

jenkemfactory
02-26-2021, 10:15 AM
I've installed magnetic door lockers at a couple of businesses, as part of a strategy to counter "flash mobs" of niggers. These are not electric door strikes, they are flush mounted electromagnets, with a holding power of hundreds of pounds. If used with security glass, they become impenetrable barriers at the flip of a switch. The convenience store we did had trouble when a nearby school full of niggers let out for the day. The local cops called it "The Mudslide". Now the clerks see the "teens" approaching on their HD camera system, hit the button, and laugh at the locked out niggers.

Plexiglas?

jenkemfactory
02-26-2021, 10:19 AM
Norristown is outside of philthadelphia. It does have a fuxated section and some very feral niggers there. I feel badly for the pizzaria owner and she should get some protection for the future!!

Norristown?

haywood
02-26-2021, 11:49 AM
Norristown?

LOL!! Wrong Norris!!

Coon Club Road
02-26-2021, 12:43 PM

Videos of niggers caught in vestibules... trapped by the technology you referenced above is great entertainment as well. 3 or 4 minutes of attempted Houdini moves before the PoPo arrives.

Ray Cizzums
02-26-2021, 12:50 PM
Plexiglas?

Yes, but it's not as brittle as standard plexi. The 3/8ths stuff is nigger-proof, and the thicker stuff is rifle proof. The storefront guys charge big bucks, so we tell the store owners to install the maglocks, then wait until some nigger breaks the glass. Their insurance will then pay for some of the upgrade costs. The barriers at the counter have to stop bullets, and some chains, like 7-11, are consolidating all the valuable merch behind a security wall, leaving only candy, newspaper and chip racks on the floor. Mag locks on the beverage coolers will be their next move. Facial recognition software will eventually lock out niggers across entire national chains, and associated businesses. Detroit fast food joints are fully nigger-proofed, with 3/4" plexiglass, including carousels to pass the food through. NYC banks come nowhere near this level of security.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNPthuzbIoA

With the cops not showing up, and no arrests or prosecutions for shoplifting

Sandy
02-26-2021, 12:57 PM
Yes, but it's not as brittle as standard plexi. The 3/8ths stuff is nigger-proof, and the thicker stuff is rifle proof. The storefront guys charge big bucks, so we tell the store owners to install the maglocks, then wait until some nigger breaks the glass. Their insurance will then pay for some of the upgrade costs. The barriers at the counter have to stop bullets, and some chains, like 7-11, are consolidating all the valuable merch behind a security wall, leaving only candy, newspaper and chip racks on the floor. Mag locks on the beverage coolers will be their next move. Facial recognition software will eventually lock out niggers across entire national chains, and associated businesses. Detroit fast food joints are fully nigger-proofed, with 3/4" plexiglass, including carousels to pass the food through. NYC banks come nowhere near this level of security.

I feel almost naive to live where I do, where not a single store has to do that. Even 7-11 on a late Saturday night is safe. Then again, we have so few niggers around here.

Ray Cizzums
02-26-2021, 01:01 PM
Videos of niggers caught in vestibules... trapped by the technology you referenced above is great entertainment as well. 3 or 4 minutes of attempted Houdini moves before the PoPo arrives.
Yes, a foyer, with two sets of mag locked doors, are what we recommend. That way you can trap a wild negro on the way out, and it can't get back in to trash the location, and assault anyone.