PDA

View Full Version : Human workers fired for nigger making up lies. Stop bending backwards for these niggers!

Cat fur allergic
02-25-2021, 04:56 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9297475/Black-student-not-victim-racism-eating-black-80k-Smith-College.html

Student was not victim of racism for 'eating while black' at $80k Smith College and made up details that ruined the lives of four campus workers and led to controversial anti-bias training that employee resigned over

Sandy
02-25-2021, 05:28 PM
She said the cafe worker was racist for informing her the room was closed

:fume

That nigger should have been wrangled and prosecuted for criminal trespass, but instead a coddler administration bows to it. When will those human victims get reparations?

Ray Cizzums
02-25-2021, 07:48 PM
The offended schvugger was a hideous dark-black boon, barely recognizable as a (sub)human, and gender unknown.

tweakstick
02-25-2021, 10:55 PM
I'm still trying to figure out if it's a buck or sow.

So... Yet another African't screamed RAYCISS and ruined lives. Who could have seen this coming?

I would like to know, who is paying for this sow's $80K+/annual edumacashun? It is no doubt wasting both taxpayer and scholarship dollars to take a crip course like psychology - a meaningless four year course with a dead end career usually paying 20 bucks per hour to bother people as a "social" worker. No prudent or sane human family or student would fork over that kind of cash for what would basically be a lifetime of student loans to pay off with almost zero return on investment.

I'm sure it was the only course this nigger could even stand a chance of passing. I'm going to bet that it wasn't or it likely wouldn't have pulled out the race card.

I did notice that gofundanigger actually raised money for the white female hoax victim this time which was an odd turnaround. They also put a hold on it while they tried to figure out some way to deny her the funds.

I hope they sue the school into bankruptcy and closure.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-26-2021, 12:11 AM
I hope they sue the school into bankruptcy and closure.

This is the only way this bullshit stops. A precedent must be set that anytime a nigger makes these accusations and they are false, that nigger and anyone who coddled it are fair game in the court system. I have had niggers call me racial slurs and the last thing on my mind is to go cry about it on social media.