PDA

View Full Version : Former Utah Jazz nigger looking for gibs...

GDRHammer
02-25-2021, 10:48 AM
https://sports.yahoo.com/nba-news-former-jazz-player-elijah-millsap-says-vp-dennis-lindsey-made-bigoted-comment-in-2015-denies-140536647.html

Without going to a whole bunch of nigger drama here, this 'incident' may or may not have happened a long time ago. The baskeetbawl nigger Elijah Millsap said on Twitter he is "controlling my narrative" and teaching his sons how to do the same.
"It’s an honor to stand up for what is right in any capacity," he wrote. "...Hundreds of thousands of beautiful black lives massacred for Truth, Freedom, and Justice. Damn right it sticks with you, but with Truth it will never overtake me again."...

Bullshit, nigger. You are just looking for a little love from the media by taking advantage of the current nigger-loving environment. You haven't played with your balls professionally since 2016 and you are missing it. Maybe you can get some gibs from that evil YT while you are at it?

Fuck you and fuck all niggers.

Sandy
02-25-2021, 04:56 PM
Hundreds of thousands of beautiful black lives massacred

I usually refrain from R-rated profanity, but that's a bunch of bull-fucking-shit. Niggers are "massacred" so often, two years later they chimp out over the same few names.

If we're to talk about "hundreds of thousands" of beautiful lives, let's start talking about the humans that niggers have killed over the years.