PDA

View Full Version : Nigger street racer kills 3 niggers.

Cat fur allergic
02-24-2021, 06:22 PM
Good job nigger :).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFF_NR696VI

Sandy
02-24-2021, 06:39 PM
Send it to NU anyway before it has a chance to kill humans. Or it may have killed humans already and wasn't caught.

Ray Cizzums
02-24-2021, 07:41 PM
Niggers can't drive for shit, yet fancy themselves as "Street racers" the minute they decide to drive. They don't realize just like whitey grows up shooting guns, we also know our way around any and all motorized vehicles, 10 times better than they do. Their nigger "Smoke shows" might impress the sheboons, but that's who usually gets killed. Don't be a bystander, when niggers are acting the fool.

Coon Club Road
02-24-2021, 10:50 PM
Seems he mowed down a line of coons.

Should send him home, buy him a push bumper for his new hooptie, then line 'em up and hose 'em down again.

Groid_Rage
03-03-2021, 08:21 AM
Give him a 1 ton pick up with a huge front bumper and GPS that'll lock it out if he tries to leave coon town. Then a bottomless gas credit card.

tweakstick
03-03-2021, 08:31 AM
Innocent bystanders? First off, they were coons so they were likely guilty of something. I'm sure they were not just innocently walking to the library. No doubt they were there to watch the illegal racing for starters.

Jim Crow
03-03-2021, 08:33 AM
The low IQ apes can hardly walk straight.Niggers should not be allowed behind the wheel of a motor vehicle.

IseDaDiva
03-03-2021, 12:38 PM
Teenapers? "Innocent bystanders"? I'm sure they'd already begun their life of crime, but hadn't been caught yet.

So where's the mammy, wailing for "justus foh muh chirrun"? Oh, right. It's nigger-on-nigger, so no justice sought. Go straight to GoGibsMuh.

This one? I guess the car was totaled when it hit an immovable 400lbs of solid shit: